Jager

Staff Application

In-Game Name: Jager

Discord Name (eg: John#1234): Keeper#8717

SteamID (Not SteamID64): STEAM_0:0:539805630

Age (15+ Req.): 16

Timezone: Pacific Standard 

When are you most available? (Day/Night): Around 1:00-2:00 till around 10:00-11:00

How many hours per day can you be active in our community? 7-9 Hours

How long have you been a part of our community? I really don't know.

How much play time do you have on the server? (3d Req.): 160 

Have you ever been a staff member or a related role on another community? (Req.): I have not. I was close to getting staff on a 1942 Rp server

Why would you like to become a member of the DarkRP Staff Team? (150 words): I really cant describe it. When I first joined this server years ago on my dads computer I didn't think nothing of it. But now that I have my own computer I joined this server. From the moment I got in I loved this server. I really did. Over time I met the people and staff. I kinda felt like I fit in. I was determined to get staff. I had so much fun on the way to staff.  I really don't know why I want to be staff so bad but all I know is that I hope I get in, so i can be apart of events hangout with other staff and keep the Mass RDM'ers away. I promise you wont regret this.

What makes you a better choice over other applicants? (150 words): Ya know. I really don't know. Not to pat my own back but I think my determination sells it. But in the end its ok if another guy gets picked over me. I believe that hes going to protect the server, and that's ok.  But if that doesn't happen I really have to say I have some serious dedication if I was put as staff. Again if I dont get picked out of all the people that's ok. I'll go back to playing music at fountain that people love.

Do you promise not to abuse your powers in any shape or form?: Right hand over heart. In my old 1942 rp server a guy banned count less people when he got trusted enough as an admin. I promise you I wont abuse my powers on this sever. Besides why ruin my favorite server

How many hours in Garry's Mod? (300 Req.): Well. Here's the bad part. I only have 178 hours on Garry's Mod. I know how to play the game fully and I know I'm going to get -----rep but its worth a try. The reason I'm starting at such a low amount of hours is that most of the people I know are getting staff. Trust me I would go for that 300 hour rule but I think I'm limited on time. People are applying so fast that once I reach 300 hours there's going to be no more room to become staff. In the end I hope this can be a huge exception. If not I completely get it.

What your favorite animal? (Optional): I have to say maybe geese. Their pretty cool dudes

How many warns do you have and how many are active? (Less than 5 total and 0 Active Req.): I already know this is going to get me bad rep but I have 3 warnings. None active. This is because  I got bored a few times after playing music for 6 hours straight. I know I shouldn't have done these things but I just hope you guys understand that I just got bored. But im not going to say I didn't commit anything to get these warnings.

Are you trusted? (Req.): It was hard work but I am trusted.

In the end of the day I know I don't see like the guy fit for the job, and that's ok for people to not trust me. I just really hope you give me a chance.

I forgot to say that I've been in this community technically for about 2 years. Most of that was on my dads account.

Edited by Jager

+rep

Super chill dude, definitely knows the rules, haven't had ever had a problem with you 

+rep 

for saying geese as fav animal : )

Goodluck 

+REP This guy definitely deserves it. He is always on top of the rules. Now he has 178 hours on gmod BUT (160 of them are on this server). He claims that he played on his dad's account that probably also had hours on it. He is also a really chill guy.

Goodluck

+REP 

Only had to warn him once, has shown improvement since, active, chill guy.

(The hours in GMod don't matter as much as the rest. As long as you can show that you know the game well enough to teach others, then you'll be fine.)

+REP

HUGE + REP This man is so nice and so polite in game he's super chill I definitely think he deserves a chance

Huge +Rep

So many Interactions with this man where he's been so nice and always asking questions to stay within rules, super nice dude where I don't think he's been mean to anyone, had to warn you once but it was a human mistake definitely deserving of the staff team I'd love to have you on board

Huge Cock.jpg

I don't even have words to describe how much I thank you guys. I don't even care if I'm denied. No matter what I'm going to come out of this application happy on what you guys said to me. It means a lot.  

Huge +Rep

One of the most genuine and wholesome people ive ever met on this server. I think he would make a amazing addition to the staff team.

+REP Overall Gmod hours don't matter, you are super wholesome and nice. Always a blast to be around and I genuinely believe you would make a GREAT Staff Member. Super nice, mature, and is super appreciative of anything. Great dude overall.

huge +rep

you are a very caring and funny person. I have never seen you ever mad or not like someone. I think you would be a great staff member!

Good Luck

Pending

Prob the most +Reps I've seen. Please message me within 2 days for your interview. You need to study the MOTD and Staff Punishment pages on forums.