shit penis

hey guys im back :)

This may be a little early to apply again but whats the hurt in it?

In-Game Name: shit penis

Discord Name (eg: John#1234): DannyBoy#1991

SteamID (Not SteamID64): STEAM_0:1:469776972

Age (15+ Req.): 19

Timezone: CST (central gang rise up ūüėą)

When are you most available? (Day/Night): Anytime right now, but starting work soon so hours will fluctuate

How many hours per day can you be active in our community? Right now 6+ hours but when I start work, probably 3-4 hours

How long have you been a part of our community? End of March 2020

How much play time do you have on the server? (3d Req.): Nearly 300 hours, cant be certain b/c I cant check

Have you ever been a staff member or a related role on another community? (Req.): Yes I was staff on NeonLink about 2 months ago but some things happened and I resigned and it was all a bad situation. I have also been Senior Admin on YeetRP about 3 years ago

Why would you like to become a member of the DarkRP Staff Team? (150 words): I want to be staff again mainly because I love playing on the server and enjoy helping people, but also because I am bored and need something to do and feel accomplished in. I love being staff on servers because I feel like I can help people, which is a passion in my life. NeonLink is a server that I hold somewhat special because I have met some good friends on here and I love the staff team on here,it actually feels like a family. Since I resigned I always said to myself that I would try and come back and maybe be staff. When I was last staff, I'd like to think I was a good staff member who helped the community a lot, I don't believe I had complaints against me ever, and got many sits in in a short amount of time, when someone would RDM, I would be chill with them if they were chill with me and would more than likely let them off without a warning because I don't believe in punishing rule breakers that break small rules, I believe in educating them and telling them what would happen if they did it again.

What makes you a better choice over other applicants? (150 words): I don't want to say a better choice, I would rather say more qualified and more relaxed. I have been Senior Admin on a large-ish server, albeit that was a while ago, I was staff on NeonLink and like to think I was healthy for the server including my brand safe name :). I had some of the best staff the server has seen as my trainers and friends to help me, I asked Greg and Elevona many questions when I needed to to make sure I was doing good, etc. I say I am more relaxed because with some staff I have seen now and before I took my break, they were very harsh on warnings and bans and I don't like to be the most harsh on punishments because that just makes people not like you and not respect you as much. In sits I would ask the person who called the sit what they would want to happen, whether it be a verbal warning, actual warn, etc. I know there are rules for punishments and what to do when someone breaks a rule, but I am pretty lenient when its not a harmful rule break.

Do you promise not to abuse your powers in any shape or form?: Yea I wont do that

How many hours in Garry's Mod? (300 Req.): 422

What your favorite animal? (Optional): Snakes or dogs

How many warns do you have and how many are active? (Less than 5 total and 0 Active Req.): 0

Are you trusted? (Req.): Yes I am :)

+REP Cool guy, knows the rules. I think he would be a good staff member.

+REP
I've bumped heads with you enough to have a concussion, but it is undeniable that you had a good sit quality and were respectful to the community. You also listened when I asked you to do things, and I never really had to get onto you for anything. When you resigned, you had a bit of an attitude but I think we have all moved past that situation (as you can probably tell). You are mature, respectful, and kind when needed while being able to have fun with the community  WITHOUT breaking the rules. I hope that you take this +REP as both "my blessing" for you to come back and also as my expectations for how you behave when if staff this time around. Don't let me down.

+rep 

this man is by far the best staff member we've had since i first got staff. Knows the rules better than most staff members do and takes sits extremely well and have never had a problem with him

GoodLuck : )

3 hours ago, ZoidBurg said:

+REP Cool guy, knows the rules. I think he would be a good staff member.

Recently talking with him, very chill and pog

+REP

Really nice guy he's super chill I think he would make an amazing staff member

+rep

Danny is a very much pog person. He knows the rules well and is super nice to players. While the past is the past I expect you to be a great staff member and do the community good. You have prior staffing experience on the server which is great and I wish you good luck! 

+REP

Good app, returning staff member, knows the rules, can be pretty toxic at times though.

+Rep

Returning Staff Member Who Was Great, Well Knowing Of Rules, But Yeah Can Sometimes Be A Bit Toxic

Huge Cock.jpg

Pending

Message Me in the next 2 days so we can schedule a time to do your interview. Please study the MOTD and the Staff Punishment Page.