Lycan's Staff App

Lycan

In-Game Name:Lycan

Discord Name (eg: John#1234):Lycan#0013

SteamID (Not SteamID64): STEAM_0:0:216995386

Age (15+ Req.):21

Timezone:MST

When are you most available? (Day/Night): night

How many hours per day can you be active in our community?

I am mostly active at night as that is the time I get off work however Sunday-Monday I am free

all day

How long have you been a part of our community? About a year or so

How much play time do you have on the server? (3d Req.):about 750? Maybe 800 its between those

Have you ever been a staff member or a related role on another community? (Req.): I have

been staff both in NL up to Moderator and in another community I was a Community Overseer/

Co-Owner I was responsible for hiring/firing staff and numerous other things, I can say more in a

VC, Wesley can also vouch/agree with me on this part up to the point of what I did

Why would you like to become a member of the DarkRP Staff Team? (150 words): Between

Jager, Snipey, and two others I can not remember for the life of me.. asking when I plan to go for

staff again and how much they miss me being staff... I gave in, I will go for staff . My last few runs

for and during my reign of staffing, were not my best due to the situation I was in, which was I

was serving in the army over seas when I was staff during that time. I wanna make this run, my run that keeps me

in the team and shows that I am actually a good person and chill staff to have around on both

team and server. I know I have fucked up majorly in my history, but that was cause my actions

put me there and my surroundings were not the best at the time to have more stress added onto it. I

apologize for those actions but only more action and time can re-mend the broken history that

has fallen between me the team and of course the server, all of which I can afford since it is family and

the only family I can tell someone to fuck off and they can tell if I am joking or not. Thank you for

reading this.

What makes you a better choice over other applicants? (150 words):

To be honest I am no better then most others, I am a simple guy in a complex world, trying to

find a purpose in life. I simply aim to show others that I am useful and that I am a reliable source

when it comes to chaos control. I am more Nocturnal due to my work schedule however someone nights I am home super late due to work and other problems (not major anymore)

that or i have fallen sick. My new job coming up should give me a steady schedule and one that is not as chaotic as my current job. Either then this I am not one to brag about myself as I prefer to show rather then say I can do something and in all reality I cannot do it.  I have grown up more then I was and from it I have learned many things. I just hope the things I have learned are the ones needed to get onto the staff team

Do you promise not to abuse your powers in any shape or form?: Yes I will not abuse or force my

love onto (into?) others

How many hours in Garry's Mod? (300 Req.):1, 203

What your favorite animal? (Optional): The Saint Lucia Racer

How many warns do you have and how many are active? (Less than 5 total and 0 Active Req.):

none so far, surprisingly

Are you trusted? (Req.): Yes

YOU ARE WELCOME THOSE WHO WANTED ME TO GO FO STAFF I HATE YOU ...... MAYBE 

• Like 1

finally, god damn

+REP 

Active member of the community, already helps out a lot while having no power, pretty chill dude, was an amazing staff member before. Doesn't deserve the statue though.

Btw, I was one of the ones he couldn't remember.

Huge +rep

You have been kind of mingy. But that was when no one was on. He was a friend from when I first joined this server. Really cool guy. Good app. I'd love to see him on the staff team. 

Edited by Jager

+/-Rep

Been previous staff 2 times, both times have shown how untrustworthy you are. First time making an alt to make a staff request on yourself. Second time leaching off the community and abusing. You're pretty notorious on the server to be a minge when you are online, RDM wars, and more. But I havent had any recent complaints from you, you have trusted again. Just saying i'm iffy with you becoming staff again considering your past.