Pooshi's Staff Application

In-game name: Pooshi

Discord name: pooshi#0087

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:522726574

Time zone: CST

When are you most available: Nights on weekdays, Days and nights on weekends

How many hours per day can you be active in our community: At the very least 2-6 hours, but I could make time for more if required

How long have you been a part of our community: 106 hours

How much play time do you have on the server:  106 hours

Have you ever been a staff member or a related role on another community: I have not but I have moderated and owned Discord servers performing similar duties.

Why would you like to become a member of the DarkRP Staff Team: I would like to become a member of the DarkRP Staff Team to help out in the community. Also you guys were calling for people to fill staff positions so I thought I might as well try and help out. I have seen a lot of activity that goes unpunished and I would like to try and be there to fill in the gaps. I really like to help out other players and be a mediator in many situations. Most of the time when I am on the server, there is only around 2 staff members on, so I think me being there as staff would help them out a lot. I really love this server and the people I have met on it and I genuinely would like to be part of the curation of the community to try and make it better for everyone, including all future members.

What makes you a better choice over other applicants: There probably are not many things that make to stand out, to my own discredit, but I think there may be a few things that would make me a better choice. For one thing, I am 18 years old, so I may have a higher general maturity level than some of the younger staff. Not to say that that is the case of course, but the difference is there I think. Another reason that I may be considered a better choice is that I am very patient. I have been very patient throughout my entire life, and having that quality as a staff member would be very beneficial in my opinion when having to deal with annoying people in sits. I also believe myself to be a decent, if not good, mediator in potential hostile situations. In the past I have de-escalated situations that could have turned violent, and allowed for a much more pleasant outcome to occur.

Do you promise not to abuse your powers in any shape or form: Yes I do

How many hours in Garry's Mod: Unfortunately I only have 154 hours, but I plan to have many more in the future. Also I believe I have a good enough grasp on how Garry's Mod works to be able to perform my duties as staff.

What your favorite animal: My favorite animals are cats because idk

How many total warns do you have: 2

How many active warns do you have:  0

Do you have the trusted role: Yes I do

• Azazel locked this topic