zMxZelda's 2nd Staff Application

In-Game Name:zMxZelda

Discord Name (eg: John#1234): zMxZelda#1678

SteamID (Not SteamID64): STEAM_0:1:81926401

Age (15+ Req.):14, will be 15 on April 17

Timezone:Cst

When are you most available? (Day/Night): Mostly Night, but on weekends all day all night

How many hours per day can you be active in our community? 2-3 hours if its a bad day but on good days I can be on for 4-6 hours

How long have you been a part of our community? I Have been apart of this community for a long time I think upwards of 2 years.

How much play time do you have on the server? (3d Req.): 223 hours 

Have you ever been a staff member or a related role on another community? (Req.): Yes but the server didnt stay up because the owner didnt have enough money to keep it running so I was only staff for two months

Why would you like to become a member of the DarkRP Staff Team? (150 words): I want to become a member of the staff team because I want to help players.
Plenty of admins have helped me and made my time on neonlink the best time I had so I want to pass that forward I want to be the admin that all of the players have fun with and mess around with and that's the one thing I will strive for. 
Now just because I want to be the admin that everyone has fun with doesn't mean I won't punish players when they break the rules. 
Rules are Rules, I won't let anyone be above the rules just because they're my friend or I like them. 
I want to help the players that are new, I want to make there experience as fun so it will become there favorite server like it was for me. 
I Like  I love this server and I want everyone else to love it too. 
In general, I want to help people out. That is why I want to be a staff member.    

What makes you a better choice over other applicants? (150 words):
I believe my Mistakes make me a better choice over other applicants because I have learned from my mistakes so I know what to do and what not to do.
I Have a microphone so it would be easier to communicate and take sits
I have gained information that will help me by standing near sits and listening, so in any situation, I will know what to do. 
I like taking sits because it gives me joy when I help other players or I help the community by warning or banning the players that don't try to follow the rules.  
In conclusion, if you pick me you will have a staff member that is ready to give their all into a community they love.

Do you promise not to abuse your powers in any shape or form?: I Promise I will never abuse my powers in any shape or form

How many hours in Garry's Mod? (300 Req.): 986 hours

What your favorite animal? (Optional):My favorite animal would have to be a turtle or a dog. Turtle because they are so chill and calm and seeing them swimming around is interesting, or a dog because they are fun to run and play with.

How many warns do you have and how many are active? (Less than 5 total and 0 Active Req.): I have zero total warnings

Are you trusted? (Req.): Yes and I have been trusted for a while 

• Azazel locked this topic