Gank's Staff Application

Gank

In-game name: Gank

Discord name: Gank#5376

SteamID: /76561198336377365/

Time zone: central time

When are you most available: all day and all night usually and I mean till 6 or later on  a good night 

How many hours per day can you be active in our community:  on weekday Prob 6 or more hours on weekends from 10am morning  till about 2 or later in the morning

How long have you been a part of our community:  a couple of months 

How much play time do you have on the server:  98 hours total  (72 hours required)

Have you ever been a staff member or a related role on another community:  Yes I have also managed staff for a couple of gmod servers and even a team fortress server 

Why would you like to become a member of the DarkRP Staff Team: (150 words) Well to be completely honesty It's not because I want to be on the team rather I just want to keep a look out for the server whenever the others are either gone or to busy with (irl) issues and or anything else. I am not saying I cannot work with people and or as a team I have had to do that allot in my time as staff on other servers and have even managed staff at one point I have also made clear that I stay up late nights and usually all day if I'm not busy myself and or at school but even so I can still gladly put some hours in on the weeks days from about 4-11pm or 12am which I think is a plus because due to the server current explosion in players there have been allot more minges in the server sadly and I do have friends on the staff team and some days there's literally only two people on the sever versus 50+ players keep track of all that can be a hand full for sure as I would guess and have also seen which put allot of stress on the staff if some are gone and others are alone on the server they do an amazing job and what I hopefully plan to do is lend a helping hand for those who need it on the server and the staff that happen to find themselves in need of an extra hand.

What makes you a better choice over other applicants: (150 words) I hate to start off with well again so ill put it like this there are many choices for sure people who have played the server love the server stuff like that as do I but what I can bring to the table is my guaranteed experience. Now I know you might be think well everyone else has said the same thing and I not saying that its not true but I have over 1000 hours in gmod  which is not allot compared to some but in those hours I have spent most staffing for other servers I understand if you might know me in game that I might seem like someone who takes things seriously but which is true but I do take my job seriously and I consider this a job when it comes to staffing for a server and or moderating for a server not all people can say they take this as seriously as I do maybe some do but it all depends on the person I suppose. Another reason that I think you should take a look at my application is I try my best to be as honest and non biased on things depending on the situation I will always listen to both sides of the story and try my best to make sure there is solid evidence behind something before I give someone a punishment I will also never be scared to ask for help if I need it and that and I'll always be ready to help out a teammate if more hands are needed as I have said earlier in this application and over all in my case at least it does not even matter if I have been staff in the past or not I will over all do my best to leave no room for mistakes because I have done this before and I would be making a fool of myself messing things up and that is unacceptable on my part  thank you for taking the time to read through this and have a good day.

Do you promise not to abuse your powers in any shape or form:  Yes 

How many hours in Garry's Mod(Required 300) 1,630 

What your favorite animal: Gorilla

How many total warns do you have: 1 sorry raided as Yoda should have looked through the job description 

How many active warns do you have: 0

Do you have the trusted role: (Required) Yes

+/- rep sorry I don’t remember who you are I don’t believe I’ve seen you on lately or maybe we get on at different times

• Thanks 1

+/- Rep (Leaning towards +)

I've had little interactions with you, but you were a chill person. You seemed to really care about the community in the short time I've met you, and you have a really good application. But I'm only Neutral because I haven't had a lot of interactions with you.

+Rep

Many Interactions In Past

Decently Active

Last Sit I Had Against You Was Months Ago lol

(Also You Want the STEAM:_:XXXXXXXXXXXX ID not Steam64)

Huge Cock.jpg

+REP
Good guy he is active in the community is a night owl so he will be good for the staff team in that aspect

• Azazel locked this topic