Discord name: SaltyCrackers#4832

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:97282347

Time zone: Eastern Standard Time 

When are you most available: Day

How many hours per day can you be active in our community: 3-6

How long have you been a part of our community: Since August 2020

How much play time do you have on the server:  120

Have you ever been a staff member or a related role on another community: No

Why would you like to become a member of the DarkRP Staff Team: I have never been a member of staff on any server before but I would love to give it a try! I love to be able to help people if I can. I really enjoy playing on the server, also the community is incredible and everyone is so kind. I have sat there for hours before just watching the staff sits and it seems enjoyable and like something I could do. And the interactions with the staff have been nothing but amazing. I want to be able to help not only the staff out, but also the players who are serious about the server and the rules. Although I don't have a ton of free time anymore and I enjoy playing a variety of games, I am sure I'll still be able to meet and exceed the time that is wanted of me. In the end I would love to be a member of staff!

What makes you a better choice over other applicants: Although I currently have no experience being staff on any server I am a very fast learner. I also really enjoy my time on this server which would motivate me to try harder and to do better at my job. I am a very responsible person and I always try to abide by the rules which would make me good at enforcing them as well and being a trustworthy staff member. I don’t think there has been a sit against me for at least a few months as I understand the rules very well. The sits I am a part of I have all called for players breaking the rules. Although I am pretty strict when it comes to the rules I am more fair than a lot of people I'd say. I can still be really lenient when it comes to disagreements however, if they break the rules they will be punished.

Do you promise not to abuse your powers in any shape or form: Yes

How many hours in Garry's Mod: 250

What your favorite animal: Monkey

How many total warns do you have: 0

+rep even though he dose not have a lot of hours in Garry's mod he still seems like a good pick for the staff team all my interactions with him were amazing very fun to play and Rp with it.

• Azazel locked this topic