Ban Appeal For Mr.Snuggles

In-game name: Mr.Snuggles

SteamID: https:/steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198094423959

Ban reason: Mass Rdm X15

Ban time: 31/01/2021

Staff member who banned you: NLM Silzzler

Reason why you feel you should be unbanned: I feel as though i should be unbanned because i really like this server and i promise to not break the rules in the future I've committed a bit of time on here and i'd really appreciate it if you guys gave me a second chance.

Do you regret breaking the rules: Of course i do i really like Role Playing on this server.

Evidence:Plenty and im sorry :(

-rep you got on early in the morning, proceeded to rdm and spawncamp, when I got on you left minutes before hand and I got video evidence of them not doing anything to you and you rdming them straight out of spawn, I was also told this isnt your first time rdming them  early in the morning either.

-rep first like sizzler said you mass rdmd and spawn camped if you were really so committed to the server you wouldn’t of even done those things in the first place and you said you have evidence I would like to see that.

-rep based on what the admins said you a big poopie head

Lol ok I didn't think all you guys took this so seriously

and to add my personal opinion I don't think you should be unbanned just based on the fact that you went on the server for the sole reason of ruining other peoples fun while knowing what you did was wrong as rdm is pretty much a universal no no in darkrp you then try to act like going on the server only to ruin other peoples time for your own entertainment is not a big deal and you should be exempt from punishment for some reason

• Azazel locked this topic