Forced to stay in an invalid kidnap

1: Your Steam Name: Oliver Ward

2: Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:69447790

3: Staff Member's Name: There are two Waffle, and Devilish

4: Staff Member you are Reporting SteamID: STEAM_0:0:419460348 (waffle) 

5: Explain your Side of the Situation: I was raiding Cozzell's base when he made a party during it and had ShmerSmher join it and come kill me, I called a sit on it which took place in the middle of the road since all the sit spots were currently occupied (According to Devilish) During this sit ShmerShmer kidnapped me in the middle of this sit (Which he did get warned for) and Devilish ended the sit saying I would have to stay there for the duration of the Kidnap, so I called another sit and waffle came and said the same thing. the only problem being it was an invalid Kidnap since it happened during a sit and he was punished for it

6: Evidence (Required):  This sit with Waffle involved

7: Any other Details:

As true as that might be (about it being your fault) he agreed with you and said I need to stay of his own volition, the strike to him is just as valid

Edited by Oliver Ward

2 minutes ago, DevilishDiablo666 said:

+REP

I'm retarded, but I don't think waffle should be striked for this since the entire thing was my fault and waffle knew nothing about it, so I'm perfectly fine with me being striked, but not waffle

I do agree, it does eem that waffle did infact not know anything, waffle should not be punished. 

+REP
This should have been handled a completely different way if you get kidnapped in a sit the person that did it gets warned and it counts as an invalid kidnap as you said in the video but all they did was tell you no and give you money and leave 

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

54 minutes ago, Oliver Ward said:

No he did know what was going on, I filled him in before the sit with the @ chat, waffle was fully aware of the situation

Waffle knew but as soon as he heard of the punishment he thought ‘okay, so devilish thought this is how he should handle this’ and left it alone, although you did tell him the situation, he wasn’t there when it happened, so he assumed since I warned him I already dealt the punishment

anyway gotta get back to school now, so can’t reply for a whileNesquik.jpg.075dc894b9980f765ff6b91c44a68108.jpg

2 minutes ago, DevilishDiablo666 said:

Waffle knew but as soon as he heard of the punishment he thought ‘okay, so devilish thought this is how he should handle this’ and left it alone, although you did tell him the situation, he wasn’t there when it happened, so he assumed since I warned him I already dealt the punishment

anyway gotta get back to school now, so can’t reply for a whileNesquik.jpg.075dc894b9980f765ff6b91c44a68108.jpg

I know thats what he assumed but neither of you would listen to me about how I should be forces to stay, and yes the punishment to ShmerShmer was dealt but keeping me there was extremely wrong

okay so im a be dead honest with you but i miss heard devlish i thought he said he got kidnaped before sit happened so i was like okay. I did fuck up and i dont think devlish should get a strike im fully responsible for that im sorry i thought he said something else.

• Adventure 1

1 hour ago, The Mystic Waffle said:

okay so im a be dead honest with you but i miss heard devlish i thought he said he got kidnaped before sit happened so i was like okay. I did fuck up and i dont think devlish should get a strike im fully responsible for that im sorry i thought he said something else.

Nuh-uh, it was me that got you into this

8EFD697C-0E75-4679-A4F1-66DDB623EEBD.png

1 hour ago, The Mystic Waffle said:

you even said in the video you understood he was warned for kidnapping during a sit, you cant say you misunderstood, There are no hard feelings I hope but it does need to be dealt with

And it was a tiny mistake I don’t think anyone should get staff striked to be honest it happened to me one time I didn’t understand what happened how are you gonna say I did understand when I didn’t I thought you got kidnapped before the sit so I was confused on why you made the sit now I’m watching the vid devilish said he got warned for kidnapping in a sit 

1 hour ago, Waffle on his alt said:

And it was a tiny mistake I don’t think anyone should get staff striked to be honest it happened to me one time I didn’t understand what happened how are you gonna say I did understand when I didn’t I thought you got kidnapped before the sit so I was confused on why you made the sit now I’m watching the vid devilish said he got warned for kidnapping in a sit 

To add on to this real quick before I go to bed, 1: I had drivers Ed in a couple minutes so my mind wasn’t really on the sit since I had my hardest drive coming up and 2: We do make mistakes, believe it or not us staff are far from perfect but we learn, and with that outta the way, I have you 300k in the first sit, and after the second gave you another 500k for your troubles, I was trying to get off quickly so I could get to drivers Ed but sorting that sit out would have made me late

35FC9DA2-CA63-4F85-BBA2-6AB0C729D023.png

Personally I don't think there is a need for either staff to get striked, its not like they were targeting you, mess ups happen sometimes and I hope they learn from their mistakes, I dont think this should get swiped under a rug but a staff strike shouldn't be necessary,  and to be clear I agree it was a problem and it should not of happened 

Are we forgetting Shmershmer was warned for kidnapping DURING a sit, it was clear it happened during a sit and there is no way to excuse it for a misunderstanding, even in the video it shows they know it happened during a sit, not only that they are saying they misread the report, you can see when I put in my report I said I was "Kidnapped during a sit" Saying any of this is a misunderstand is severely incorrect 

Edited by Oliver Ward

2 hours ago, Oliver Ward said:

Are we forgetting Shmershmer was warned for kidnapping DURING a sit, it was clear it happened during a sit and there is no way to excuse it for a misunderstanding, even in the video it shows they know it happened during a sit, not only that they are saying they misread the report, you can see when I put in my report I said I was "Kidnapped during a sit" Saying any of this is a misunderstand is severely incorrect 

thats why i brought devilish then i thought he said you were kidnaped before the sit happened but he actually said that you were kidnaped in a sit which i didn't hear

1 minute ago, The Mystic Waffle said:

thats why i brought devilish then i thought he said you were kidnaped before the sit happened but he actually said that you were kidnaped in a sit which i didn't hear

The was warned during the sit which you were told/read/and repeated (In the video)

look im done arguing with you it was a little incident that has never happened before and i didnt hear him correctly im extremly sorry but no one should get a staff strike for that. Its a little inident and you want me staff striked. no offence but this is very Childish we all make mistakes and mine wasn't exactly that big.

• Azazel locked this topic