Discord name: StrangeGlue#7185

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:536551948

Time zone: central standard time

When are you most available: Nights

How many hours per day can you be active in our community: 5 hours

How long have you been a part of our community: I think a month now or less

How much play time do you have on the server:  83

Have you ever been a staff member or a related role on another community: No

Why would you like to become a member of the DarkRP Staff Team: I would like to become a member of the staff team because, I like the idea of helping people come to a common resolution. Also I like most of the staff team and a lot of the players and i are friends with them. I really like the server, when I first joined I loved the server and the people in it. 

What makes you a better choice over other applicants: I know I have done some stupid things in the past I will admit. But instead of complaining I will try to not do those things again and do better. Another reason is that I feel like admin abuse is a stupid thing to do and personally I would never do it because I think that when you cheat it's unfair to other people in the game. Also I am very rational person and i will listen to both sides of the story. Finally, all I want to do is help other people, when I first joined the server I wanted to become a admin immediately and I have been reading the rules every day until I remember it.

Do you promise not to abuse your powers in any shape or form: yes I promise

How many hours in Garry's Mod250

What your favorite animal: cats

How many total warns do you have: 1

How many active warns do you have: 0

Do you have the trusted role: yes

Edited by NoOneCaresxForm

-rep not enough hours on Garry's mod applications seems sub par and I have had a couple interaction one or two were good but most of them were of you mingeing

+/- REP (Leaning towards +)

Honestly, seems like like you rushed the first question and didn't really take that much time or think it through.

On the other hand, he is super chill and I have had some very fun and interesting rp situations with him and I think he is a very good part of the community. Just got to put a little more effort and time in to the app and you would be + rep.

• Azazel locked this topic