Wyeth's Trusted Application

In-game name:  Wyeth NoSound

Discord name:  Wyeth #2932

SteamID:  Steam ID: 76561198174052026 / STEAM_0:0106893149

Hours on server:  108h

Reason you love NeonLink: The first thing that I love in the server is the permanent weapons that you can get and every money that you earn from grinding would be worth it and especially how many variety of features that this server gives. Second that I love the most is how admins are considerate, friendly and helpful to other players compared to other DARKRP servers that I've been in that they immediately Ban you without consideration on what happened. Third Thing that I love the most is how players are more friendly towards each other compared to other servers that I've been, it might get chaotic sometimes but mostly players are more friendly and helpful that's worth hanging out with especially ?BUSH? and BillyB Awesome dudes. +++++respect for them.

Are you on more during day or night: I am more active during night time. I'm in Asia,mostly I see players who are in US so its 13 hours behind/advance in US in my country.

Do you agree if you are deemed untrustworthy you will lose your trusted rank and have to reapply: Absolutely

How many total warns do you have:  1 due to RDM 

How many active warns do you have: 0

Do you have VIP: No

Hey Wyeth

+rep

I have interacted with you before and you have been a really chill individual to hangout with you aren't crazy about things.... 

• Thanks 1

• Azazel locked this topic