Cliipzz Staff Application

Cliipzz

In-game name: Cliipzz ^-^

Discord name: Cliipzz #8113

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:106873884

Time zone: PST

When are you most available: I'm mostly active around afternoon to night time, around 1-10:30 PST

How many hours per day can you be active in our community: 6-8 hours

How long have you been a part of our community: I'd say about a month and a half to 2 months.

How much play time do you have on the server:  125 Hours

Have you ever been a staff member or a related role on another community: No

Why would you like to become a member of the DarkRP Staff Team: I would enjoy becoming staff on the server because this is the only server that I enjoy and is developed very well to have an awesome experience and have fun all at the same time. Also, I would enjoy becoming a member of the DarkRP Staff Team because I believe that I would be a contributing fit into not only that staff team but as staff in the community and on the server. I am constantly on almost everyday rp’ing with some users unless I have something urgent I must do and not afk farming like some to get their money. I enjoy keeping the community safe and non-toxic and also making sure that the community is always happy and satisfied with the experience they are encountering on the server. Another thing is that I feel that I already have a fantastic relationship with most of the staff here and I feel I wouldn't be dead weight on the Staff Team (Being honest they are only a couple that I have only spoken to a few times).

What makes you a better choice over other applicants: I believe that I would be a better choice than the other applicants because I am very patient and very cooperative and I make sure that all the users that I encounter get their fair share in the sit and nobody is overtaking the sit or making it all about them. I am very laid back when I am not in the RP situations. I can handle sits without being flooded by them or getting frustrated with the users or the amount of sits being placed. I know how to defuse tight and aggressive situations and to bring everyone back to a professional and friendly level. Also, I believe that you need to fail in order to succeed. Not just from my 3 warns I have on my record, but because of the failed first staff app/ interview, I believe I am better prepared for the interview and honestly have a better understanding in general of the rules and how they apply to each and every situation. I also have a very positive mindset and attitude. I think that differentiates me from other applicants and makes me stand out.

Do you promise not to abuse your powers in any shape or form:  I promise not to abuse my powers in any shape or form

How many hours in Garry's Mod332 Hours

What your favorite animal: a Wolf

How many total warns do you have: 3

How many active warns do you have: 0

Do you have the trusted role: Yes

*Azazel let me submit*

Edited by Cliipzz

• Cliipzz changed the title to Cliipzz Staff Application
  • Azazel locked this topic