Literally Falsely Banned

In-game name: SweptThrone

SteamID: steamidfinder.com

Ban reason: LTAP/MRDMx4

Ban time: Right now

Staff member: STEAM_0:0:97282347 Unkwn spikedupkiwi

Why should I be unbanned: Because this moron is literally disabled.  I got warned for RDMing and then kicked for reaching the warning threshold, but this lightbulb took that as me leaving to avoid punishment so then banned me for it.

Evidence: I'd totally get evidence from the console but thank fucking god the F4 menu you use prints out all the jobs so I can't even scroll up that far

unknown.png

understandable if the false ban is true, second why did you get around 3 warnings in like 30 minutes if you hit threshold that tells us you  arent wanting to play, and massrdm???? which means you have no intent to rp you just want to minge, either way if you got more than a day ban i think the ban should stay but remove the ltap time

Edited by Sizzler

nah i think you're stupid because i'd only been online for about ten minutes, and that was the only warning i got.  you do know the warnings persist through sessions, right?  like leaving doesn't just invalidate the warnings i got previously

+REP Completely my fault. At the time I did not get the notification for you reaching the warn threshold, so I banned you for LTAP. I just went back and checked console and it does say you were kicked for the warning threshold> I take fully accountability for my mistake and I am sorry.

-/+ rep,  I understand that you are angry and it is justified but your choice of language is not a good one to use towards someone when trying to get something. Just by your attitude makes me not want to plus rep and for that reason I'm giving you a neutral rep. 

Accepted

It was a false ban, but please be more professional and less disrespectful in future appeals. Also please DM me (Azazel#0069) your steamid on discord because you didn't supply it.

• Like 1

• Azazel locked this topic