Spike's staff application.

n-Game Name: spike

Discord Name (eg: John#1234): Spike#7377

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:93857171

Age (15+ Req.): 15

Timezone: MST

When are you most available? (Day/Night): Night

How many hours per day can you be active in our community?  4-5 it depends.

How long have you been a part of our community?  1 day

How much play time do you have on the server? (2d Req.): 1 hour I think but I'm active

Have you ever been a staff member or a related role on another community? (Req.): ive only been admin on a jailbrak server called hearthigen

Why would you like to become a member of the  Staff Team? (5 Sentences): Because i want to get to know the community better and make new friends and overall really just have a good time and i want to help out to and being staff will give me that opportunity. i want to show my dedication to this server. i want people to see that i can be there for them.  i want to try being a staff member again. and i can help this community grow.

What makes you a better choice over other applicants? (5 Sentences) : i listen im very patient im nice. i am easily avalible most of the time. im respectful i can be there when no one else is etc. i would like to be a role model to newcomers in the community. and i can type pretty fast my grammer is ehh im a fast learner 

Do you promise not to abuse your powers in any shape or form? (Yes/No): yes i promise

How many hours in Garry's Mod? (350 Req.): 5.8k hours

What your favorite animal? (Optional): Dog

How many warns do you have and how many are active? (Less than 5 total and 0 Active Req.): 0

+/- neutral the app is good but you have only played for a day or so now even though you have over 5k of hours doesnt mean you are a good person.
Please mingle with the discord and community and be apart of the community for a longer amount of time.