Cozzell

cozzell

in-game name: Cozzell

SteamID: (STEAM_0:0:71931966)

Ban reason: player targeting 

Ban time: 1 week

Staff member who banned you: ?

Reason why you feel you should be unbanned: i wasn't player targeting i want to see evidence of me doing so.

Do you regret breaking the rules: (Unless falsely banned)

Evidence: 

SO in the past i have had him do nothing and have the person complain he did something, even tho he didn't

i have seen proof of the person that got him banned instigate the issue when it could have been avoided and the interaction could have been avoided and for that i feel the ban is unjust in that case and that the person had tried to get targeted by Cozzell so that he could get him banned in the end.

+Rep

Edited by Lycan

+REP cozzel was falsly banned. You can talk shit about VTX, You can talk shit about any faction it really doesn't matter it's not like he's targeting a person or people. He just doesn't like VTX. In that first clip it was solved about 2 weeks ago and after he said that i told him not to do that. In the second clip you can clearly see he's just messing with them and again you can talk shit about factions. In the last picture how is it playertargeting he Meant there was a dead body in his base (the VTX member). in that last vid he shot at him, it could be by mistake but that is not player targeting. I honestly wanna talk about this situation with Azazel or hawk. In my opinion I just think the VTX members are playertargeting the ZEAL factions and here is the proof they made a whole channel in there discord called #zeal ban channel. To be honest it looks like the VTX members are targeting cozzel
Screenshot_16.pngScreenshot_3.png

Screenshot_14.png
In that last picture you can see pixit talking shit and cozzel responding back i asked him about it he said " i aint no bitch if he wanna talk shit ill talk shit too."

as soon as i invited (anonymous) to the VTX discord he put the zeal ban channel into hidden 

Screenshot_3.pngimage.png.c614162aa3f48a39b48f3476f3c20d97.png

Also i have seen VTX members seek out cozzel trying to get him banned but i dont have any evidence of that But i am pretty sure half the staff team has seen vtx members go after cozzel trying to get him banned/warned.

i hope this is enough to get cozzel unbanned because he clearly got falsly banned.

i know some people don't like cozzel but it doesn't mean we should ban him for no reason

unknown.png

THE GREAT WAFFLE HAS SPOKEN!!!!!

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, The Mystic Waffle said:

+REP cozzel was falsly banned. You can talk shit about VTX, You can talk shit about any faction it really doesn't matter it's not like he's targeting a person or people. He just doesn't like VTX. In that first clip it was solved about 2 weeks ago and after he said that i told him not to do that. In the second clip you can clearly see he's just messing with them and again you can talk shit about factions. In the last picture how is it playertargeting he Meant there was a dead body in his base (the VTX member). in that last vid he shot at him, it could be by mistake but that is not player targeting. I honestly wanna talk about this situation with Azazel or hawk. In my opinion I just think the VTX members are playertargeting the ZEAL factions and here is the proof they made a whole channel in there discord called #zeal ban channel. To be honest it looks like the VTX members are targeting cozzel

Screenshot_14.png
In that last picture you can see pixit talking shit and cozzel responding back i asked him about it he said " i aint no bitch if he wanna talk shit ill talk shit too."

as soon as i invited (anonymous) to the VTX discord he put the zeal ban channel into hidden 

Also i have seen VTX members seek out cozzel trying to get him banned but i dont have any evidence of that But i am pretty sure half the staff team has seen vtx members go after cozzel trying to get him banned/warned.

i hope this is enough to get cozzel unbanned because he clearly got falsly banned.

i know some people don't like cozzel but it doesn't mean we should ban him for no reason

+REP I completely agree with waffle here, as a VTX member I do think it was a false ban.

From waffle evidence it is pretty apprent you were trying to get him banned, maybe because of reasons of past tendeancies but having a channel dedicated to it and trying to get him banned no Bueno  looks more like you guys are targetting him, thats how i see it, he should be unbanned

10 minutes ago, The Mystic Waffle said:

Screenshot_14.png

unknown.png

THE GREAT WAFFLE HAS SPOKEN!!!!!

+REP Pretty much everything I was gonna say here. I can confirm I have seen VTX members instigate things with and even seek out Cozzel. I think Cozzel was falsely banned for player targeting, and I also believe both factions need to avoid each other.