In-game name:  Chimbny Boi

Discord name: (Ex. Azazel#0069):  ThebigolDonut#7647

SteamID: (Ex. STEAM_0:0:84113529):  STEAM_0:1:523419346

Hours on server: (48 hours required): 99H

Reason you love NeonLink: (100 words):  Well It started as i bought Gmod ive seen multiple videos of the game on youtube so i decide to buy it, this was not the first server i played, i started off with cosmic networks i spent plenty of my time on that server alone it got to the point where there was nothing to do so i got board and left, over a period of days i tried other servers fudgies servers and , eletipus roleplay , as well as monolith. there was always something off about those servers they didn't look that visually pleasing it was the same old mods bought from gmodstore, not really modified untouched mabie a title change but that was it,  it was not visually pleasing so i continued to look then i found neonlink i gave it a try i got a generous starting package after i signed up for the attached services, it was a good start, i had taken up the fruit slicer job i loved that job it made the right amount of money for the economy surrounding it, next meth then i saved up my first 10mill and i splurged on unboxing crates i got some pretty dank stuff, the community is pretty good i've made many friends  some new some old, pooshi a pretty delightful character he quite a good admin, in fact most of the admins i could run into on a daily basis i did not see as if they were admin while in RP gameplay, there is quite a difference between the admins in rp and in sits, another thing, on the daily i notice new things being added into the server custom jobs, Motd changes, such as the hitman advert change and the meth job changes allowing a person better productivity of meth in a shorter amount of time. the other factor is the customization of the server not only customization of mods/addons but as well as custom made addons by the owner/dev such as the pack a punch, while in the development of my own server i discovered there were no working addons of the pack a punch mod, and recently the change in the DB Damage now at full health and shield it's not a one shot which is pretty nice, i can't find many things that affect my overall opinion of the server, the only thing i don't really like is the bitminers there's better versions of them, but from a wide point of view the server seems to be quite balanced and fair, i really enjoy my time on the server and i thought i would start heading towards my goal of becoming an admin. 

Are you on more during day or night:  Night

Do you agree if you are deemed untrustworthy you will lose your trusted rank and have to reapply:  I Agree

How many total warns do you have:  5   Rdmx3   FrearRPx1  FailRPx1

How many active warns do you have:  0

Do you have VIP: no

-Rep

firstly I have no interactions with you, I understand that you like to be a trusted player but with a lack of interactions to the people in the community they can't really decide if you should be trusted or not and I understand how you love the server believe me I do too but with 5 warns and  a prop minge (maybe it wasn't reported) which brings me to the second part the 5 warns with that kind of history I don't think that you should be "trusted".  Please don't make this comment of mine make you down you can always be a part of the community if you play with us everytime. 

Edited by Wyeth
  • Azazel locked this topic