While I would love to get this ban just totally thrown out, I 100% believe getting it shortened is justified. The admin, who the discord support identified as Lycan, when banning me said he would ban me for 3 days then proceeded to ban me for 5 days. This bring me to at the least think that getting a two day deduction is valid. Now here’s my argument for why I think it should be completely thrown out. The admin greeted me by saying “I’m in a real  ‘asshole’ mode” and he was in the same faction/clan as my accuser. I felt this didn’t give me a fair chance to defend myself. I further this claim as when he watched footage that the guy claimed that after getting knocked out he could see me hand his body over to two people who asked I’d leave him alone and leave him which I interpreted as hand over the body and we will take care of him. After already looting him and preparing to take him back to where I was basing I thought that might be more ideal to the knocked out man to be protected and not haft to walk as far or pay any type or release bail but apparently him being mad I caught him slacking and that I had looted him like my role (Parkour Thief) does, he filed the suit. The part the really made it feel unfair to me was that the admin explained the rule that I wasn’t allowed to hand him off and I stated I wasn’t aware of that which I believe he said was fine, and then after watching the footage back basically said, I see how what those guys said made you confused, but your a liar and I’m going to ban you. I believe for the reasons state above I deserve to at the very least have my ban reduced by two days or completely thrown out. Also just a recommendation, although I believe the server was short on admins at the time, I believe the if an admin is associated with the same faction as one of the people in the sit, I feel as if they are unfit to take that sit. I do believe the admin is a good guy but was in a bad mood leading to a unfair case.
Useful Info

My RP name: Balls McSacky (yes, Ik it’s strange)

Approx Time of Ban: 12:35

Admin: Believed to Lycan by DarkRp - ? on discord.

I hope to hear from you guys soon with the ban being reduced two days or completely thrown out. 

Hi, I’m just realizing by viewing other bans there is a particular format so allow me to correct that.

in-game name: Balls McSacky

SteamID: (STEAM_76561198210374197)

Ban reason: FailRP, Lying in Sit, (I think he may have put some other stuff)

Ban time: 5 Days

Staff member who banned you: Lycan 

Reason why you feel you should be unbanned:  While I would love to get this ban just totally thrown out, I 100% believe getting it shortened is justified. The admin, who the discord support identified as Lycan, when banning me said he would ban me for 3 days then proceeded to ban me for 5 days. This bring me to at the least think that getting a two day deduction is valid. Now here’s my argument for why I think it should be completely thrown out. The admin greeted me by saying “I’m in a real  ‘asshole’ mode” and he was in the same faction/clan as my accuser. I felt this didn’t give me a fair chance to defend myself. I further this claim as when he watched footage that the guy claimed that after getting knocked out he could see me hand his body over to two people who asked I’d leave him alone and leave him which I interpreted as hand over the body and we will take care of him. After already looting him and preparing to take him back to where I was basing I thought that might be more ideal to the knocked out man to be protected and not haft to walk as far or pay any type or release bail but apparently him being mad I caught him slacking and that I had looted him like my role (Parkour Thief) does, he filed the suit. The part the really made it feel unfair to me was that the admin explained the rule that I wasn’t allowed to hand him off and I stated I wasn’t aware of that which I believe he said was fine, and then after watching the footage back basically said, I see how what those guys said made you confused, but your a liar and I’m going to ban you. I believe for the reasons state above I deserve to at the very least have my ban reduced by two days or completely thrown out. Also just a recommendation, although I believe the server was short on admins at the time, I believe the if an admin is associated with the same faction as one of the people in the sit, I feel as if they are unfit to take that sit. I do believe the admin is a good guy but was in a bad mood leading to a unfair case. I hope to hear from you guys soon with the ban being reduced two days or completely thrown out. 

Do you regret breaking the rules: Yes. I feel I established it was a misunderstanding and was a little a quick a knock out cool down. Not trying to ruin the game.

Evidence: N/A

-rep it’s 2 in the fucking morning and you made me read a book and I think you kinda smell and plus if you READ THE MOTD you wouldn’t be in the situation so stfu and deal with it also I think you need to read chat every so often because it literally says “to avoid being banned read the motd” now go back to 4th grade and Summarize your book

-Rep

You were very mingey not just in general but as cop with your friend and you almost got Corrupt CP on top of your ban and you were lying a ton that day. I think you deserved your ban.

Edited by Cliipzz
  • Azazel locked this topic