✪Hawk's Staff Applicatoin

In-game name: ✪Hawk

Discord name: ✪Hawk#6314

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:94343178

Time zone: Central

When are you most available:
After school, until I go to bed

How many hours per day can you be active in our community:
On in school days, on the discord, all day. But in game 7 MAX. For online days, all day. Weekends, also all day. 

How long have you been a part of our community:
I've been apart of the community since January 2018

How much play time do you have on the server:   
I currently have 1000 hours on the server since last hour reset

Have you ever been a staff member or a related role on another community:
Yes, i've been staff many times for this community actually. None of the times i've been demoted, I just had to resign for personal reasons, or didn't like the management at the time.

Why would you like to become a member of the DarkRP Staff Team:
I would like to become staff for this DarkRP server, because it's the only one I've played on in the last few years. It's brought me a lot of joy, and I just feel welcomed within the community. I've put a lot of my hours on the community, and I would just like to help out more. Maybe pull some weight off of other staff members back, or just help educate users, and punish the people that just try and ruin people's playing experience. I've also seen all the great things you get to experience as a staff member, although its a lot of work you get to see things like the behind the scenes and get to know more about rule changes, server changes, etc. And just the feeling of helping out and the community viewing you as an important role is just also an amazing feeling. 

What makes you a better choice over other applicants:
I would be a better choice than other
applicants simply because I'm a mature individual and I just have a lot of experience with staffing. I've taken thousands of sits in the past for NL and if you scroll up in staff requests I have several ones from a long time ago placed one me. I even got as high as management within the community. I've grown a lot over the years which will only make me a better staff member than before. Although I can get burnt out of playing GMOD, I like to remind myself that if I resign then all that time is wasted. Another reason I'd be a better choice is because a lot of newer staff focus more on the punishing aspect of being a staff member. This can lower the player base and can kill the community. My aim is to help out the community and keep the stability and help it grow. If I can focus more on educating the users, and explaining the rules, and telling them what they can and cannot do, they'll have a better time playing the server, and won't feel overbearing by the staff members because I wouldn't be as strict and punishment hungry. Another thing is promotions. Although they are nice and all, I just want to become apart of the community in a higher aspect and help out more. My main focus isn't getting a higher position, and being promoted. Although they will come over time, I'm not going to be focused on numbers, but more so on my professionalism, and my ability to help out others. And lastly a wise man once said 3 years ago "I get RDMed a lot" and I would like to personally stop those evil doers from doing so and help this poor gentleman out. 

Do you promise not to abuse your powers in any shape or form: I promise to not abuse my powers in any shape or form

How many hours in Garry's Mod: 2,784.3 Hours

What your favorite animal: :babyhawk:

How many total warns do you have: 0

How many active warns do you have: 0

Do you have the trusted role: Yes

Edited by ✪Hawk
  • Thanks 1

+Rep

Very active within the community, never had a problem with him before, and answers all questions asked to him in his DMs very professionally. 

Edited by ✪Hawk
  • Azazel locked this topic