Falsely Banned

In-game name:  Tuna Fish

SteamID: (Ex. STEAM_0:0:84113529) STEAM_0:1:68979330

Ban reason:  Player targeting, nitrp, lying to staff

Ban time:  14 days

Staff member who banned you:  Sizzled turkey

Reason why you feel you should be unbanned:  Because i was falsely banned, this admin doesn't know what he is doing and he just got mad since i said ill report him because of his favoritism. I didn't do any of what this admin is saying and he just searched something to ban me on. If i had no intent to roleplay i wouldn't be here every day, i was just waiting for someone to leave the weed growers job since its the only job i enjoy on the server at the moment and i even made reports of it.

He banned me out of nowhere without me knowing, no sit or anything in the past 10 minutes of me passing any of those rules or anything, this admin shouldn't stay on the team.

Do you regret breaking the rules: (Unless falsely banned) Falsely banned

Evidence: 

Screenshot_16.png

-rep To be correct it was 12 days, I also saw you with 5 others trash talking on someone, when I was watching you mentioned you should get him banned, which counts as player targeting, I had a sit before with you, where I called you out for lying, I talked to another staff and he also had reports of you lying to staff to win your case and get the other person banned. 1-2 day ban for repeated offense. Player targeting 7 day ban, that was  a repeat offensive as well but instead of adding more time I kept it at 7 and on top of that nitrp bc you wanted to get a guy banned and decided to witch-hunt instead of RP and I t classify wanting someone banned because "His bases are so shit" which someone said right before hand and you agreed and said he should be banned. I was watching you do it the whole time, and its not like I just heard one side of the story, I was there for all of it. Also the fact you think I was mad for you saying you were going to report for favoritism was completely false I got another staff to come and he agreed it wasn't favoritism.

image.png.2892799fa6f1aa320461a027012ff68a.png

Edited by Sizzler

-REP With Sizzlers evidence i honestly think you should of got banned. And you have lied to me and other staff members so many times, I know this has nothing to do with it but you have been banned for player targeting at one time. 

unknown.png

THE GREAT WAFFLE HAS SPOKEN!!!!

47 minutes ago, Sizzler said:

-rep To be correct it was 12 days, I also saw you with 5 others trash talking on someone, when I was watching you mentioned you should get him banned, which counts as player targeting, I had a sit before with you, where I called you out for lying, I talked to another staff and he also had reports of you lying to staff to win your case and get the other person banned. 1-2 day ban for repeated offense. Player targeting 7 day ban, that was  a repeat offensive as well but instead of adding more time I kept it at 7 and on top of that nitrp bc you wanted to get a guy banned and decided to witch-hunt instead of RP and I t classify wanting someone banned because "His bases are so shit" which someone said right before hand and you agreed and said he should be banned. I was watching you do it the whole time, and its not like I just heard one side of the story, I was there for all of it. Also the fact you think I was mad for you saying you were going to report for favoritism was completely false I got another staff to come and he agreed it wasn't favoritism.

image.png.2892799fa6f1aa320461a027012ff68a.png

I don't even know this guy, i just joined the call since i had nothing else to do and i was bored.

I never came / intreacted with this guy ever in my life.

All i said there was a joke and most of the guys that were there talked as a joke

You had a sit before with a guy saying i am harrasing him non stop, and i told you i dont harrase him nonstop and i dont even come close to his shop, and you said im lieing, and i got proofs showing i only harrased him once, so you're the one wrong here.

I Didn't want to get anyone banned, as i told you i said it as a part of a joke, and i was just waiting for weed grower to have a space so i can switch jobs.

I dont know anything about this guys bases and i only intreacted with him once in the whole server.

False banned.

6 minutes ago, The Mystic Waffle said:

-REP With Sizzlers evidence i honestly think you should of got banned. And you have lied to me and other staff members so many times, I know this has nothing to do with it but you have been banned for player targeting at one time. 

unknown.png

THE GREAT WAFFLE HAS SPOKEN!!!!

The player targeting is false, and he just took actions from what he saw.

I never had a talk with that guy.

1 minute ago, IamYanshof said:

The player targeting is false, and he just took actions from what he saw.

I never had a talk with that guy.

image.png.2892799fa6f1aa320461a027012ff68a.png it looks like you did cause it kinda sounds like that you wanted him banned lmao

As i said in my reply to sizzler.

I was bored while waiting for a job to free a space, and i saw a bunch of kids sitting in a pd room out the window.

So i joined them since i was bored, and i just had a laugh with them.

Bring up andy and ask if he knows me, i dont know him and never talked to him.

I was joking when i said this sentence, none understands humor huh

1 minute ago, IamYanshof said:

As i said in my reply to sizzler.

I was bored while waiting for a job to free a space, and i saw a bunch of kids sitting in a pd room out the window.

So i joined them since i was bored, and i just had a laugh with them.

Bring up andy and ask if he knows me, i dont know him and never talked to him.

I was joking when i said this sentence, none understands humor huh

Starting a witch hunt and encouraging that isn't a "joke" its mingy. 
image.png.9ca1c6b3e7b75d47a2dd987f989a5f74.png
Also 

Just now, Sizzler said:

Starting a witch hunt and encouraging that isn't a "joke" its mingy. 
image.png.9ca1c6b3e7b75d47a2dd987f989a5f74.png
Also 

Didnt start any witch hunt, i was just joining the talk because i was bored and had nothing to do while waiting for a space in my job.

-Rep I just went back through logs and it does seem pretty clear you were targeting him. And if Sizzler saw you doing things that would be considered player targeting then he can ban you for that. There are multiple instances of him using commands to watch you which is what I've also seen in the logs around the same time. "It was a joke" doesn't mean its not player targeting either. Also you say you never talked to Andy; However, this image attached seems to prove otherwise as 2 messages here were directed at AndyScreenshot_47.png.200d82242cd1bd0152e741cd5879f19b.png. Overall I think you deserve the ban and should not be unbanned. 

Acceptedish

I don't think you had NITRP and no evidence was given for lying to staff. Ban reduced to 7 days since there is evidence of player targeting.

• Azazel locked this topic