Discord name: Kylee#2587

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:197637511

Time zone:  Western Time

When are you most available: When I am usually done with school

How many hours per day can you be active in our community:  6-9

How long have you been a part of our community: June 9, 2019

How much play time do you have on the server:  (72 hours required) 310 Hours

Have you ever been a staff member or a related role on another community: No

Why would you like to become a member of the DarkRP Staff Team: (150 words) I want to become a NeonLink staff because I love the community and want to help people and be a person who is helpful.  I also want to become staff for many reasons such as helping people learn the rules and not make mistakes. I have also had a lot of fun being a player playing on this server since the first day. But I am ready to possibly become a NeonLink Staff member and help people out. I have never been a staff so I am not sure what is going to happen as a staff and I really want to learn. When someone is usually breaking the rules I usually call staff or wait until a staff gets on or use the call admin chat in discord that is very helpful. That is my reason on being a staff member on NeonLink.

What makes you a better choice over other applicants: (150 words) I think I would be a better choice because I really want to help people because it helps out the community in many different ways. I desire to be a staff member for many reasons such as teaching people the rules and simple things so they don't make mistakes while playing. I like how you can use a specific tool such as @ to notify staff members that you need help because people are breaking rules. Although I may be young I can still help people learn the rules and not make many mistakes on there time on the server. These are my many ways I think I will be a better choice on being a staff member to help out.

Do you promise not to abuse your powers in any shape or form:  Yes

How many hours in Garry's Mod(Required 300) 339.5

What your favorite animal: Dogs and Cats

How many total warns do you have:  3

How many active warns do you have:  0

Do you have the trusted role: (Required) Yes

-/+ (LEANING TO +REP)

Good App

Good Kid.
Funny Kid.

Very Active

All but good interactions
I think he would be a great part of the team as the youngest Staff Member. Gotta me 15

Edited by patchee

+/- REP your very active and know the rules now ive had some bad interactions but i dont get any anymore why i put a +/- REP is the fact you are 12 and i dont think you are mature enough but ya know prove me wrong

unknown.png

THE GREAT WAFFLE HAS SPOKEN!!!!

+/- rep i feel like the same as waffle i feel like you have potential and you could be a good staff but its the fact that your 12 and i dont feel that your mature enough. 

+/- REP

I think that Andy is a very good part of the community and I believe would be a good staff member. He may be on the younger side, but you guys accepted Jager and gave him a chance, so let's maybe see what Andy could do. Also, maybe I can train Andy.....

Edited by Cliipzz

-Rep

So from what I've seen from you just from vc and in game, I feel you don't fit for staff. You're a good member of the community but I just don't think going for staff is the best decision right now, I have seen some immaturity from as well as you are 3 years under the age requirement. I would've given you a neutral for the app but I don't think that it's a good idea bruv

Edited by Insanelypoortrickshot

-Rep

Does not fit age requirements. You're an active member of the community, but I've seen a lot of immaturity. Maturity tends to come with age, and I've seen you constantly bother people, and you tend to be known as more of a minge in the community. 

• Azazel locked this topic