In-game name: Dawg

Discord name: Dawg#1269

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:419497943

Time zone: EST

When are you most available: 4pm - 11pm

How many hours per day can you be active in our community: 5 hours

How long have you been a part of our community: I Think about 2 months now

How much play time do you have on the server:  About 140 hours (138)

Have you ever been a staff member or a related role on another community: No

Why would you like to become a member of the DarkRP Staff Team: I would like to become a Neon Link Dark RP server staff member because I feel that I could really help the community especially when no other staff is on because quite a lot I will get on and there will be no staff or the server will be understaffed. During some type of gang war without an advert of some sort or something like that. I would also incomplete honesty like to stand up to my staff friends when they jokingly bully me. I would also like to have more enjoyment on the server by helping people because it genuinely brings me joy to help and punish people at the same time. I also believe I would be good staff as I am quite well known by the regulars such as Phrog (Hampster), Mustard Pancakes, ?, Waffle, Andy, Crime Mimes, Cliipzz, Etc. In conclusion many people know and are fond of me and I would like to help the server when other mods/admins aren't on or cant!

What makes you a better choice over other applicants: I would be a better staff on The dark Rp server because I have been called extroverted by many of my family and friends and I am very well with people of any personality type. I've also been called by many likeable and could handle tough and pressure situations and I can handle multiple people talking at once and I have quite the long fuse when it comes to many things such as Children and raging adults. I have so much love for the server as it reminds me of one I played a few years ago and the server has made me enjoy myself so much in the few months I have played in it. I am also of reasonable maturity and can handle situations as an adult even though I am quite young and I make sure to read on MOTD every day before I start playing to make sure I know what I'm doing and making sure I'm not inconveniencing anyone! 

Do you promise not to abuse your powers in any shape or form: I Promise 

How many hours in Garry's Mod: 437

What your favorite animal: Hawks 

How many total warns do you have: 2

How many active warns do you have: 0

Do you have the trusted role: Yes

+Rep even though he doesn't talk I love his personality and I feel like he would be a great staff member/ he understands the rules and even watches most of my sits when I'm on

• Baby Hawk 1
  • Azazel locked this topic