Jump to content

Klapse Staff Application


Recommended Posts

In-game name:  klapse

Discord name: klapseV2#5613

SteamID:  STEAM_0:1:420784388

Age: (Required 15+) 15

Time zone:  EDT

When are you most available: (Day or night) Both

How many hours per day can you be active in our community:  iim usually on average 12-24 hours

How long have you been a part of our community:  Since December 30th i belive and since ive made many friends

How much play time do you have on the server:  101

Have you ever been a staff member or a related role on another community:  Yes, MakeShiftRp an old server.

Why would you like to become a member of the DarkRP Staff Team: (150 words) The Neon Link community is very active and everyone gets to know eachother. I also want to keep this server well moderated to make sure all other players can enjoy playing.  I think I could make a great addition to the staff team because I am active day and night and I have past experience with being an admin already. I can play on the server a lot more than other people because im homeschooled which gives me way more time. I am mature and composed when it comes to doing sits and taking care of things happening  in the server.

What makes you a better choice over other applicants: (150 words)

I am  a chill and active player. I already know the rules and I have past experience which makes me the better choice.  I have no bias when dealing with sits. I know how to be responsible with my responsibility that is given to me. I am not widely disliked by the players I have good rep with pretty much everyone.  I am also active on discord which is helpful

Do you promise not to abuse your powers in any shape or form:  Yes, I can handle responsibility

How many hours in Garry's Mod(Required 300) 684

What your favorite animal:  Sloth

How many total warns do you have:  1

How many active warns do you have:  0 

Do you have the trusted role: (Required) Yes

Link to post
Share on other sites

+REP

Have had many interactions, is a very chill player and very respectful to the community and the other players around him. He is also very interested in the server and is fun to rp with.

Edited by Cliipzz
Link to post
Share on other sites

Active in game and is fun to chill out with, i have had lots of interactions with Klapse and roughly 93 percent were good, the other 7 percent is him having a bad day or is called into a sit (him the victim mainly or the sit caller) Overall i believe Klapse can be a good staff with some training and i hope to see you get accepted soon

+ Rep

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Azazel locked this topic
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...