In-game name:  Sushii

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:93917910

Ban reason: Player Targeting

Ban time: 7 Days

Staff member who banned you:  Cliipzz

Reason why you feel you should be unbanned: I understood that I shit talked a staff member , but it wasn't to a harassment level, I said 5-6 very short sentences and went on with my gameplay. The specific staff member was either  very annoyed and pushed to the point he had another staff member ban me for him, the reason for me shit talking him was because  he warned me for "rdm" because I couldn't counter him because I wasn't playing as  "lego-yoda" but I only have a week or less into the server so I didn't know that rule, but either way he didn't bother to listen to me  or hear me out to explain myself he just jumped to the conclusion and warned me.

-REP you kept harrasing them what do you mean they were legit talking about you the whole time i was in a discord vc it did get to a point of harrasment so you put this on your self and cliipz will put some evidence down in a minute. You wanna know how not to get a ban for harrasing? Dont harras the staff or players 🤦🤦🤦

unknown.png

THE GREAT WAFFLE HAS SPOKEN!!!!

-REP

First of all, 5-6 of harassment to one person is considered player targeting when you don't stop. Second, ? told you that if you continued to harass him that he would ban you for Player Targeting. But, you continued to talk shit to him until I pulled you into a sit and said that he never warned you and then you weren't harassing him, it was just "shit talk". Also, I let you speak your part and you said you were talking about ? as in xxx's music album, but clearly in the logs below it shows you weren't talking about that. Sorry, but you deserve that ban. Have a good day

Ban Appeal #2.PNG

Ban aPPEAL #1.PNG

Ban Appeal #3.PNG

Ban appeal #4.PNG

Posted (edited)

There are 6 short sentences directed at you 

1.This admin is fucking retarded

2. Fuck ? all my homies hate ? 

3.The t-mods are better than you

4.Pussy ass admin

5.I wish you weren't such a shit admin 

6.I fuckin hate ?

And then I went on with my gameplay, if you can't handle a little criticism that will come with being staff then don't be one 🤷‍♂️

Edited by Sushii
16 hours ago, Sushii said:

They never gave me the ss where they told me to stop either so...🤷‍♂️

-REP

regardless you should've stopped from the start, player targeting is not cool and definitely ain't poggers. 

and plus those messages were immature. Those weren't criticisms those were straight up insults which is a punishable offence.

Edited by Wyeth
Poggers
18 hours ago, Sushii said:

In-game name:  Sushii

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:93917910

Ban reason: Player Targeting

Ban time: 7 Days

Staff member who banned you:  Cliipzz

Reason why you feel you should be unbanned: I understood that I shit talked a staff member , but it wasn't to a harassment level, I said 5-6 very short sentences and went on with my gameplay. The specific staff member was either  very annoyed and pushed to the point he had another staff member ban me for him, the reason for me shit talking him was because  he warned me for "rdm" because I couldn't counter him because I wasn't playing as  "lego-yoda" but I only have a week or less into the server so I didn't know that rule, but either way he didn't bother to listen to me  or hear me out to explain myself he just jumped to the conclusion and warned me.

+rep

he said he sorry, free my nagga

-rep I personally think you deserve the ban player targetting is not good at all, shit talking the admins that help the server is just shitty, we work our asses off you help you guys have a better experience, (we don't get paid in real money) we do this out of our will and want to make the server a better place, rethink your choices and what you say and then ill consider changing this.

Edited by Sizzler
6 minutes ago, Sizzler said:

-rep I personally think you deserve the ban player targetting is not good at all, shit talking the admins that help the server is just shitty, we work our asses off you help you guys have a better experience, (we don't get paid in real money) we do this out of our will and want to make the server a better place, rethink your choices and what you say and then ill consider changing this.

Yes you guys do this because of the will and dedication you have to the server, but what you said on giving is a better experience I have to disagree. Racism will fly by without any serious punishment. Mass Rdm's happen to often and people the majority of the time get away with it. So for the experience part i'd say its highly lacking but the will you guys have to get on the server is very high.

• Azazel locked this topic