DiscountSoundSmith's Trusted Application

In-game name: DiscountSoundsmith

Discord name: Error

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:585658079

Hours on server: 243 (currently)

Reason you love NeonLink: I love neon link because its not like any server I've ever played, its not filled with OP guns such as: admin cannons, laser weapons, ban hammers, and etc. but the main reason I love this server is because of the staff team, everyone is so nice and chill, whilst other servers sometimes are racist n such, but this server is just PERFECT! I just love this server what can I say? I also have a bunch of friends on here who play this server a lot and don't play any-other so I kind of have to play on this server to play with them, and they also make the game/server way more fun than ever! I like how this game requires a lot of grinding (in my opinion) that way people cant just spend like 1 dollar and can have 1000 nukes or something crazy like that, but anyways, that's all I needed to say so hopefully I get in! sincerely -DiscountSoundsmith

Are you on more during day or night: Kind of a mix of bolth but...Night I think

Do you agree if you are deemed untrustworthy you will lose your trusted rank and have to reapply: I agree

How many total warns do you have: 4 (I once didnt know what nlr was lol)

How many active warns do you have: 0

Do you have VIP: No

• Like 1

+Rep Remember NLR isn't based on location but player or party that killed you! I see you on a lot and you have lots of time on the server, You seem to be a part in the non-toxic community! 

Thanks for the last part of kissing the admin teams toes 😩

4 hours ago, Dawg said:

+Rep Remember NLR isn't based on location but player or party that killed you! I see you on a lot and you have lots of time on the server, You seem to be a part in the non-toxic community! 

Thanks for the last part of kissing the admin teams toes 😩

51 minutes ago, ImMason said:

+/- due to accusations of player targeting from you allegedly I won't be -repping but I do wanna state If this rep counts I would -rep I don't think you'd make a good staff, low temper, extremely nit picky, overall I think you ruin the vibe of the game and I don't think you should apply now, weeks, months, years. Simply your not suited. Your the person who hops on every now and again who gets on and calls sits on every little fuckin thing. 

so i can agree with both of these statements, make some personal improvements and i shall change to to a +rep

+ Rep 

- I agree on the statement:

On 3/25/2021 at 1:52 AM, Lycan said:

make some personal improvements

On 3/24/2021 at 9:34 PM, Dawg said:

You seem to be a part in the non-toxic community! 

On 3/25/2021 at 4:28 AM, ZIGGY said:

but he does have a short temper, think he is trust worthy just gets a little heated

You do have some ups and downs each of our interactions and as well as to the others but you seem to be a good and a friendly player, you are oblivious sometimes but you always keep up every time. GL

Edited by Wyeth
  • Azazel locked this topic