TheBing Unban Request

In-game name: TheBing

SteamID: (Ex. STEAM_0:0:84113529) critikalcombustion (man Im not sure. might be a custom one. might reply later if I find something different. link to profile is https://steamcommunity.com/id/critikalcombustion/)

Ban reason: RDM x21

Ban time: Perma

Staff member who banned you: NLM Waffle

Reason why you feel you should be unbanned: not all 21 kills were rdm, and of the ones that were RDM was all just one dude pretty much. He was harrassing my girl who was on with me and honestly just annoying the fuck outta us. He knew what he was doing and wanting to get a rise. I mean, all is fair, I gave him one. Just tired of people harrassing her and not letting us just play the game.

Do you regret breaking the rules: (Unless falsely banned) I mean, I guess? Not the best answer but just also dont harrass people all the damn time. Killed him once as a meme and he kept coming cause he knew I would. Yea, shouldnt have done that.

Evidence: Its all anecdotal. Waffle saw it and muffin (person being harrassed).

I usually dont do unban requests or anything but yall are chill 90% of the time and runnin into that loser ruined it. Hope yall hear me out. Peace brothers

-REP
If you are being harassed you call a staff member not RDM the person that just causes more problems it is just common sense at that point 

+REP they had like 19 mins on the server and probaly didn't know how to call an admin i wouldnt say get fully unbanned but i think we should shorten it to 17 days they were chill and looked like they wanted to RP but i just didnt like how you killed anyone who talked to ya girl

• Azazel locked this topic