In-game name: Buck

Discord name: Buck#3855

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:539995503

Time zone: CST

When are you most available: Sometimes both but mostly Day

How many hours per day can you be active in our community: 5-10

How long have you been a part of our community: Almost a year

How much play time do you have on the server: 736

Have you ever been a staff member or a related role on another community: Yes, this one.

Why would you like to become a member of the DarkRP Staff Team: I want to be staff again because I liked being it. I just made a bad mistake. I like all the staff and management. I will make sure that I am a better staff than before. I like this server as I have played it everyday for like 3 months. I will not be as stupid as before and try not to make any more mistakes. I hope I will get accepted (or adjourned because the staff team is full). I hope this doesn't get instantly denied. I don't want to make anymore mistakes like the one I made. I really want to join the staff team and help protect the server.

What makes you a better choice over other applicants: I want to help keep the server free of RDMers. I probably am not better than other applicants but I want to be staff to try and get better than other applicants. I will not make the same mistakes again as I have learned from them. I do not want to repeat my past. I want to get better training. I will try and be as active as I can. I have a lot of homework that I have to do. I want to try and make this staff team better, if that's even possible. I would like to make it further than mod. Maybe even senior admin some day. I want to be a great staff member.

Do you promise not to abuse your powers in any shape or form: Yes

How many hours in Garry's Mod: 852

What your favorite animal: Hawk & Azazel

How many total warns do you have: 2

How many active warns do you have: 1

Do you have the trusted role: Yes

• Too Much Weeb 1
  • Baby Hawk 1

+REP 

You've been staff before and made a horrible mistake,  but you've changed for the better and you've told me you were peer pressured into it. All around good player though.

I hope you get accepted but don't make any stupid mistake again

dog with iphone.jpg

Edited by Dog With Iphone
  • Azazel locked this topic
  • Azazel unlocked this topic
  • Azazel locked this topic