Eric Cartman's Staff Applicatoin V.3

In-game name: Eric Cartman 

Discord name: Eric Cartman #8197

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:97053275

Time zone: PST

When are you most available: active on both however more so during the night time. 

How many hours per day can you be active in our community: 5-6

How long have you been a part of our community: about 2 ½ years

How much play time do you have on the server:  237 Hours 

Have you ever been a staff member or a related role on another community: I have been staff twice on this server, once in 2019 and once in 2020. 

Why would you like to become a member of the DarkRP Staff Team: Where can I begin, I am more than excited to join the DarkRP staff team once again. I see new people and familiar faces everyday that bring so much joy and excitement into my life and others as well. I would enjoy being a part of the team once more to help keep order and strive for justice when needed. NeonLink is a big part of my life and I am thankful for the opportunity to play and spread positivity every day and give back to the community in which I hold dear to me. Everyday, logging in to Neonlink has never failed me in giving me a laugh, a companion to talk to, or a shoulder to cry on. Whatever has happened in my real life melts away in the server that I love which would be the reason why I, Eric Cartman, would like to rejoin the staff team once more. 

What makes you a better choice over other applicants: The obvious argument to the question would be that I have been staff on this server not once… but twice. However I do not want to argue my past and would like to elaborate more on my future. With the new staff punishments and a couple new motd changes, I feel like I am completely up to speed on the rules and staff punishments. I have studied the MOTD religiously and am always active. For example, a couple days ago I was on from 8:00 AM to 11:30 PM PST. Bottom line is, I am the person you need when your knee deep in sits with 50+ people on the server. I am not only active on the gmod server, but on the forums and discord as well, I will be on as fast as possible the minute I get pinged in staff chat asking for assistance. In conclusion, These are the reasons why I believe I am a superior choice compared to other applicants. 

Do you promise not to abuse your powers in any shape or form: pinky promise

How many hours in Garry's Mod: 495 Hours

What your favorite animal: doge

How many total warns do you have: 0

How many active warns do you have: 0

Do you have the trusted role: Yes and VIP

• Too Much Weeb 1
4 hours ago, bk_xtrMity said:

+/- REP , you're super kept to yourself, any encounter I've had with you has been fairly toxic or we just do flips. I think you are pretty mature. You have good hours. Good Luck!

Changing to +REP, We've been in discord all day and he's actually a genuinely good guy. :D 

• Like 1
On 3/31/2021 at 3:10 PM, Buck said:

+/- Rep, I Have seen you on but have talked to you two times, so I'm leaning towards a +Rep

switching to a +Rep, pretty cool guy and been pretty active, and he knows all the rules

• Like 1

Adjourned

The staff team is currently full. When a slot opens up, I will put you to pending, DM you on discord, and interview you.

• Like 1
  • Azazel locked and unlocked this topic
  • Azazel locked this topic