Pooshi's 3rd Staff App, Remaking because I was a lazy fuck the second time

In-game name: Pooshi

Discord name: pooshi#0087

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:522726574

Time zone: CST

When are you most available: Fluctuates depending on the day or the week, but mostly at night

How many hours per day can you be active in our community: 4-8 depending on my time available

How long have you been a part of our community: 416+ hours

How much play time do you have on the server:  416+ hours

Have you ever been a staff member or a related role on another community: I was staff here a little while ago, but on top of that, I also staff for Icefuse

Why would you like to become a member of the DarkRP Staff Team: I would like to re-join the Neonlink DarkRP Staff Team because, just like when I first joined, I have always been dedicated to the curation of a safe and fun environment for players. In both my previous duties and even during my tenure at Icefuse, my focus never changed. Staffing is something I have come to enjoy greatly. As cringy as many people would say this sounds, every part of staffing has been an all around beneficial experience in my daily life. The reason I would like to come back to Neonlink instead of migrating to one of the many other available servers is that I miss the people on the staff team. I also miss the familiarity and close nature the members of the staff team had. Despite what I may have said in the past, Neonlink DarkRP is THE BEST server I've played on. I know I left you guys at a moment when player count was down and spirits were generally low, I feel. I will not deny it was wrong for me to leave at a time like that. The way I left, saying what I said, was also not the way I should have. I just got too big for my britches, as they say. For all these things, I sincerely apologize. I know not all of you may forgive me. All I ask for is a chance to make it up to you.

What makes you a better choice over other applicants: There are a couple things that would set me apart as a more valuable asset to the moderation team. One of these is my previous experience. I have a good amount of experience and absolutely know my way around being an excellent staff member. Joining the Neonlink DarkRP staff team all the way back in January, I got to the rank of Junior Admin. In my opinion, during my time as staff here, I did a pretty damn good job. There was the occasional mishap or mistake, but nobody's perfect. After resigning, I staffed for Icefuse DarkRP for a time, reaching Senior Moderator. My performance there was, to my own credit, also very good. Another thing that might make me a better choice is my age. Being 18 years old, I'm pretty sure I'm older than most of the staff team. Not to say that the younger mods aren't just as good as I am, but you may find my age and maturity a good asset when dealing with certain situations.

Do you promise not to abuse your powers in any shape or form: Yes I do

How many hours in Garry's Mod: 616+

What your favorite animal: Cats

How many total warns do you have: 6

How many active warns do you have: 0

Do you have the trusted role: Yes

11 minutes ago, Buck said:

+/- Rep, better app, but um uh um icefuse?? 

Copied from Ziggy

+rep, very bad staff, very bad at fortnite, all around bad guy!

^ Actual +rep

Edited by Buck
  • Like 1

+REP From when he was staff before he did he job well, was very active , and very professional (most of the time at least). And like I said in the previous response to the other app I agree with Mason. Just because he wanted to try something new doesn't mean we should fault him for it. Also that because of the time frame it does seem like he wants to come back because he enjoyed Neonlink more. Although he definitely could've handled it better and not lied to us. I still believe we should give him another chance. Pooshi is also an all around fun guy to be around and is really chill. I hope you get another chance man, don't fuck this one up. 

• Like 1

+rep. Do I think Pooshi should be staff? Well lets go back to a few months ago when he was staff on Neon link. He was above expectations as a fellow staff member, he was also liked amongst the people and community of Neon link.  read this essay I made for a good  understanding of what im saying 

The book the odyssey My name Course: Scholars English Date: 12/28/20 The Odyssey has been a Greek chronicle story made by a Greek poet known as Homer in the late 1700s . The story is about a hero together with his good deeds. Furthermore , the Odyssey tells a story of its hero as well as Odysseus who struggles to get back to his people after the Trojan War, which lasted for ten years. Odysseus' journey back to his people also took an entire decade. In his journey, Odysseus managed to battle horrifying monsters as well as escaped from a number of scary scenarios before eventually reaching his homeland Ithaca. The storycontains several major themes mainly hospitality, loyalty and vengeance. However, this essay will focus on the theme of loyalty. Also, this theme is seen in the epic of Gilgamesh. Loyalty is an individual trait that has been a main theme in the story. The most obvious instance of loyalty within the Odyssey has been Penelope, who was faithful for two decades waiting for the return of her husband Odysseus . Another instance has been Telemachus who stood by his dad against the suitors. Eurycleia, Odysseus' old nurse is seen to be still loyal to her far master as well as Penelope. On the other hand, Melanthius befriends the suitors as well as disrespects Odysseus. Furthermore, Melanthos who is Melanthius’ maidservant goes ahead to sleep with the enemy thus disrespecting the queen together with Odysseus . The good thing was that the loyal individuals were rewarded while those who betrayed the master were punished severely. In the epic of Gilgamesh, it can be seen that loyalty has been the most important factor of any Mesopotamian relationship and there exist consequences for breaking loyalty. Loyalty is an issue that can sometimes be complicated because from the story, several people whom Odysseus expects loyalty from are his properties . Even Odysseus’s wife (Penelope) belongs to him literally. This may seem as disrespectful to most people, but even though people were considered property of other people back then they were still expected to be loyal and that is why Penelope is required to be faithful to Odysseus. From the battle that happened in the hall, a person can imagine what would happen to Penelope when her husband returned from the battle that was at the end of the epic. On the other hand, Odysseus has not been bound by the expectation of Faithfulness like his wife. In the epic of Gilgamesh, the insight in loyalty and the consequences that comes with breaking loyalty is seen when Enkidu is civilized. Before he (Enkidu) was civilized, he used to eat grass with the gazelles in the hills and lurkedaround with the wild beasts . The animals in the hills trust Enkidu and distrust humans and being by the woman who Enkidu cannot resist her temptation will break the trust that the animals have on him. Odysseus and Penelope show the theme of loyalty. The main reason that makes them the match perfectly is that they are both survivors. Odysseus has been away from his family for 20 years, in that 10 years he spent at the Trojan War where the other ten years he spent during his journey coming home. With all those years away Penelope has been loyal to her husband until the time he came back even though there have been aggressive suitors who have come to seek her hand in marriage. In summary, this essay has discussed themes of loyalty from the story. The Odyssey a Greek chronicle story. The most obvious instance of loyalty within the Odyssey has been Penelope, who was faithful for two decades waiting for the return of her husband Odysseus. Furthermore, the good thing was that the loyal individuals were rewarded while those who betrayed the master were punished severely. References. Homer. (1997). The Odyssey. Penguin. The Epic of Gilgamesh. (1973). Penguin UK Thank you!

Edited by Pickle Nickle
  • Like 1

+REP 

He was a good guy when he was on the staff team but then left us for another server then started playing here again and started minging again but imma leave my rep as is 

• Confused 1

+Rep

From when you were staff before you were exceptional, and definitely a top 10 from what I have seen in my experience with the server, interacts well with players as well

Huge Cock.jpg

• Like 1

Adjourned

The staff team is currently full. When a slot opens up, I will put you to pending, DM you on discord, and interview you.

• Like 1
  • Azazel locked and unlocked this topic
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Azazel locked this topic
  • Azazel unlocked this topic