In-game name: LocalSways / Mass RDMer. i use both

Discord name: DarkRP LocalSways#8667

SteamID: Steam ID: 76561198406193001

Hours on server: 98 hours

Reason you love NeonLink: The reason i love NeonLink is because i play it often and the community is amazing. I want it to even better by being Trusted and make more really fun memories with this server. Once i found this server i have never been to any other server because of how much i love this one. Most of the members on this server are chill and funny, and that is whats makes this server my favorite. Out of the sixty seven hours i have played all of them have been fun. Once i bought VIP i have been able to do more to make my time here just that much more fun.

Are you on more during day or night: I am sometimes active during the day 4pm-7pm but most active during night 8pm-2am

Do you agree if you are deemed untrustworthy you will lose your trusted rank and have to reapply: Yes i agree

How many total warns do you have: 0

How many active warns do you have: 0

Do you have VIP: Yes

6 hours ago, jeugeneb1 said:

+REP I dont see him much but hes chill

On 4/7/2021 at 9:15 AM, ZIGGY said:

+rep, Your pretty chill, not to many interactions but the ones i have had been great, pretty trust worthy.

I can agree on these as little interaction but you have been chill and for that i can agree on these 

best of luck

+rep

• Azazel locked this topic