bk_xtrMity - staff app V.2

In-game name: NLM bkxtrmity

Discord name: bk_xtrMity#8695

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:106016825

Time zone: PST

When are you most available: pretty much whenever

How many hours per day can you be active in our community: Many, probably at least 15

How long have you been a part of our community: a few weeks now

How much play time do you have on the server:  275

Have you ever been a staff member or a related role on another community:  Many different ones. Varying different game modes as well.

Why would you like to become a member of the DarkRP Staff Team: I would like to become part of the staff team because of how much I actually enjoy the server. When I first joined this community I was just getting back into gmod and i joined a server to see how things changed, and then I kind of "fell in love" with the server. It is probably the MOST enjoyable server that I have ever played on gmod. I really do want to make an impact on the server. I want something to volunteer my extra time into and become more than a player. I want to be apart of the family and community. It is one of the best communities, with the best staff, owners, and even players. The economy isn't insanely broken like some servers. I like the idea of how you can grind to be the richest, grind for every perm weapon, grind hours, or even just hang out. This server isn't all about the grind, and that's what makes it enjoyable. It's a very social server and I really like that aspect, because really, no server has that aspect without it being insanely toxic. The owner's aren't all abusive and breaking the economy by giving themselves money either and that's also pretty rare. This server is very unique and has accomplished some things that other servers could never.

What makes you a better choice over other applicants: I think that I am a good choice over the other applicants because of the time I can put into the server. With being out of school and all of it being online I have the time to be on around the clock and cycle out the other staff members that can't be on later and be on when there would usually be no staff on. I'm good at hearing both sides of a story. And I have a lot of past experience. I've read over the rules and understand them. I know that not everything is worth punishing someone over. I know how to identify someone that is there to play the game and someone who is there to just mess around and ruin other people's time in the community. I know that I will be seen as a role model and I need to set an example for some players and I know that I have to be patient with people at times. I am volunteering this time and expect nothing in return from anybody, but I am willing to be the person to help relieve other staff members of there job and be there for players when they need help. I understand the community and things about the community quite well and I think that i can offer a lot of help to the players, and even staff if they need it. 

Do you promise not to abuse your powers in any shape or form: I promise.

How many hours in Garry's Mod: 6,930 Hours.

What your favorite animal: Wolf

How many total warns do you have: 0

How many active warns do you have: 0

Do you have the trusted role: Yes

-REP You were taken off of adjourned because you were deemed unfit for the staff team. Immediately re-applying after being declined for good reason, shows that you didn't take any time to improve on the things that led to you being declined in the first place. I would possibly consider giving you a +REP if you showed any sort of step in the right direction of changing how you act on the server, but since you didn't change anything and instead immediately re-applied without changing first, I am giving this a -REP.

26 minutes ago, cosmo said:

-REP You were taken off of adjourned because you were deemed unfit for the staff team. Immediately re-applying after being declined for good reason, shows that you didn't take any time to improve on the things that led to you being declined in the first place. I would possibly consider giving you a +REP if you showed any sort of step in the right direction of changing how you act on the server, but since you didn't change anything and instead immediately re-applied without changing first, I am giving this a -REP.

-REP Going along with what Cosmo has said here, I feel like you have re-applied too soon. You were taken off the list for having an RDM war after being told to stop various times. If you made any sort of improvement and showed that you have improved my answer would be different.

Like everyone has said I don’t believe you are fit for the position. I have personally had very horrible situations such as you being majorly toxic which I don’t think a trait staff should have secondly I had a moment where I had a base down and instead of raiding others you decide you were only going to raid me so over all you don’t deserve staff maybe wait a while before re applying and try to get a better reputation in the community and next time you may get accepted 😳😳😳 -rep 

Edited by Que?

-REP Going along with what Cosmo has said here, I feel like you have re-applied too soon. You were taken off the list for having an RDM war after being told to stop various times. If you made any sort of improvement and showed that you have improved my answer would be different. -Kiwi

I feel the same, I didn't quote it right so I just copy & pasted lol

Edited by Buck
20 hours ago, cosmo said:

With what cosmo said, I'm also going to have to give a -REP because of that. If you were to become less mingy, I would give you a +REP though.

4 hours ago, Dog With Iphone said:

With what cosmo said, I'm also going to have to give a -REP because of that. If you were to become less mingy, I would give you a +REP though.

23 hours ago, Buck said:

-REP Going along with what Cosmo has said here, I feel like you have re-applied too soon. You were taken off the list for having an RDM war after being told to stop various times. If you made any sort of improvement and showed that you have improved my answer would be different. -Kiwi

I feel the same, I didn't quote it right so I just copy & pasted lol

On 4/7/2021 at 8:54 PM, spikedupkiwi said:

-REP Going along with what Cosmo has said here, I feel like you have re-applied too soon. You were taken off the list for having an RDM war after being told to stop various times. If you made any sort of improvement and showed that you have improved my answer would be different.

On 4/7/2021 at 8:26 PM, cosmo said:

Thanks guys, for the opinions, i'll try to show you guys some change. I appreciate the tips.

20 hours ago, bk_xtrMity said:

Thanks guys, for the opinions, i'll try to show you guys some change. I appreciate the tips.

It is great to see that you are open to improvement and have the willingness to change for the better and that gives you  a +rep from me, However you can drive me crazy sometimes and be mingy in some of the sits i am working on

-/+rep  keep improving BK

• Azazel locked this topic