In-game name: NLM SolarPsycho

Discord name: (SolarPsycho#6955

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:64340957

Time zone: CDT

When are you most available: (Day or night) all day 

How many hours per day can you be active in our community:  8-10

How long have you been a part of our community: since late march

How much play time do you have on the server:  (77

Have you ever been a staff member or a related role on another community:  yes I have been staff on other Garry's mod servers

Why would you like to become a member of the DarkRP Staff Team: (154 words) I would love to become a staff member on NeonLink DarkRP because I love the server and know the rules. I get along with most of the staff members, I place a lot of sits when anyone does something wrong and I've always been the type of person to "Moderate"
other people on the server may not like me as much but having good reputation and me liking all of the staff members on the server has been a huge plus for me especially Ziggy, Dog, Zelda, Cliipzz, Kiwi, Waffle, and Azazel who have helped me the most since I joined the server. I really like the Neonlink Community and see many times when I get on chaos with RDMing when there are no mods online and with the times that I play being from around 8 am to 10pm allowing me to keep the server controlled when most mods are AFK or not online.

What makes you a better choice over other applicants: (163 words) When I am online I always record my gameplay and make sure that everything stays controlled. If anything happens that is not a good choice like people doing RDM wars or people using racial slurs or breaking rules on alt accounts I'm the one to report it first and have always been able to provide proof. I am really good with reasonable situations without proof and will be a very helpful part of the team as I am online when a lot of mods aren't and also during the busiest hours of the server. I really love all of the moderators on the server and have helped Zelda and Ziggy being the ones who has helped the most "Taking all of my sits when I got player targeted" and would be an amazing help if I could have more "Power" or involvement with the staff team and be a greater help when it comes to keeping the server a fun but still organized server.

Do you promise not to abuse your powers in any shape or form: I agree to not abuse my power at anytime as long as I am a part of the staff team on the server.

How many hours in Garry's Mod(Required 300) 402

What your favorite animal:  Dog

How many total warns do you have:  6

How many active warns do you have:  0

Do you have the trusted role: (Required) Yes 

-/+ Neutral (Leaning towards +)

While I do see you online, I just haven't interacted with you a lot to understand much but here is my opinion on you.

When you first join you used to be alright and a few sits here and there with you but nothing special, time and time went on and less sits against you so I see improvement in knowing the rules, I would give you a +rep but I just don't talk to you often but you have a good amount of experience from being in sits and your app looks, good

4 hours ago, ZIGGY said:

+rep bullies me, and isn't that bad of minge anymore, could be a bit less of a nerd 

I can agree to this, less mingy then he/she was in the beginning, continue to improve everyday Solar

• Azazel locked this topic