Discord name: Kylee#2587

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:197637511

Time zone:  Western Time

When are you most available: When I am usually done with school

How many hours per day can you be active in our community:  6-9

How long have you been a part of our community: June 9, 2019

How much play time do you have on the server:  (72 hours required) 373 Hours

Have you ever been a staff member or a related role on another community: No

Why would you like to become a member of the DarkRP Staff Team: (150 words) I want to become a NeonLink staff because I love the community and want to help people learn the rules.  I additionally want to become staff for many reasons such as helping people learn the rules and not ever make mistakes. I have also had a lot of joy being a player playing on this server since the first day of NeonLink. But I am ready to possibly become a NeonLink Staff member and help people out. I have never been a staff so I am not sure what is going to happen as a staff and I really want to learn. When someone is usually breaking the rules I usually call staff or wait until a staff gets on or use the call admin chat in discord that is very helpful for a RP server. That is my reason on being a staff member on NeonLink.

What makes you a better choice over other applicants: (150 words) I think I would be a better choice because I really want to help people because it helps out the community in many different ways. I desire to be a staff member for many reasons such as teaching people the rules and simple things so they don't make mistakes while playing the game in NeonLink. I like how you can use a specific tool such as @ to notify staff members that you need help because people are breaking rules. Although I may be young I can still teach people to learn the rules and not make any more mistakes on there time on the server. These are my many ways I think I will be a better choice on being a staff member to help out.

Do you promise not to abuse your powers in any shape or form:  Yes

How many hours in Garry's Mod(Required 300) 407.5

What your favorite animal: Dogs and Cats

How many total warns do you have:  6

How many active warns do you have:  0

Do you have the trusted role: (Required) Yes

• Azazel locked this topic