Sad Axolotl's/슬퍼 우파루파's staff app

In-game name: Sad axolotl (or other rendition of axolotl)

Discord name: (Ex. Azazel#0069)슬퍼 우파루파

SteamID: (Ex. STEAM_0:0:84113529)STEAM_0:1:195799533

Time zone: CST

When are you most available: (Day or night)day

How many hours per day can you be active in our community: Weekdays:1-5. Weekends: 12

How long have you been a part of our community: since 2018

How much play time do you have on the server:  (72 hours required)73ish

Have you ever been a staff member or a related role on another community: I was a Head Moderator on Hexo Networks, it was hacked in late 2019

Why would you like to become a member of the DarkRP Staff Team: (150 words)Specifically, to relieve some of the strain on the overworked staff team. I know how stressed they can be at times because I talk to them and am up there for the back to back sits. I like the server and what I've seen of it, and I don't want people ruining it. I've already met almost all of the team members; they're wonderful people who shouldn't be overburdened when the server is thriving; they should be able to RP without having to do 20 sits every 10 minutes. I rarely rp, preferring to create and mess around, so I'd be able to do a lot of sits due to the fact that I don't do anything else. I want this server to be one of the best of all the dark rp servers because the community is fantastic and enjoyable to talk to/rp with. I've done some stupid stuff in the past and received warnings for it, but I've been doing a lot better and try not to break rules.

What makes you a better choice over other applicants: (150 words)I feel like I have a close connection with everyone on this server, which would make me a better staff member than other people because I would understand their situation more without being biased, I always give people the benefit of the doubt when necessary, which will lead to more satisfaction in the player base, I'm always friendly and always try to see the good in people, I also understand how DarkRP is supposed to work because I've been playing Gmod DarkRP for a long time. I will always do my best to keep this server minge-free. Another reason you should choose me over others is that my mood is almost always chill, calm, rational, and mature, which not many people are, and I am almost always on the server unless something comes up, which is beneficial because there isn't staff on 24/7 so when there's a problem, I'll be there to fix it. For these reasons, I believe I would make an excellent staff member if given the opportunity.

Do you promise not to abuse your powers in any shape or form: yes

How many hours in Garry's Mod(Required 300)1144.1

What your favorite animal: Ferret

How many total warns do you have: 4

How many active warns do you have: 0

Do you have the trusted role: (Required)yes

-/+ rep, you have been less active recently, you should work on your rep more, because im okay with you but, I'm not the community, you should also wait about a week or two, to try and let the heat settle.

• Azazel locked this topic