In-game name: flyguy812

Discord name: flyguy812#4355

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:97389351

Time zone: Eastern Standard Time / EST

When are you most available: Afternoon/Night and all night on the weekends

How many hours per day can you be active in our community: 6-7 hours

How long have you been a part of our community:  2-3 Months

How much play time do you have on the server:  310 hours

Have you ever been a staff member or a related role on another community: Around 4 years ago

Why would you like to become a member of the DarkRP Staff Team: I would like to become staff on Neon link Because from the time I've been in the community everyone has been very friendly towards me. I want to return the favor and help the server and community. I was in the Boy Scouts For 6 years I worked hard to get the last rank this shows that I have good leadership skills. When I was staff on the previous server I was dedicated to witch no longer exist I enjoyed it wholeheartedly. I was too young to staff properly but from the long break I took from being staff on that server I've learned a lot about life and how to be a better person. I want to show that through being on the Neon link staff team.

What makes you a better choice over other applicants: I think I would be a great choice over other applicants for many reasons. I try to be a good role model for other players in the community, by constantly informing new players of the rules and using the staff team as a tool and a partner by reporting behavior that is against the rules when I see it. Although I will be a bit green because I haven’t been trained properly in the past. From the 19 years I've been around I have learned a lot about how to make good and fair decisions when dealing with others. The last thing I would like you add is I work a job in retail so I deal with others on a day to day basis.

Do you promise not to abuse your powers in any shape or form: Yes I Promise

How many hours in Garry's Mod: 1368 hours

What your favorite animal: Dogs

How many total warns do you have: 2

How many active warns do you have: 0

Do you have the trusted role: Yes

Edited by flyguy812

-Rep

Very gay, also very mingey.

Jk this is a +Rep

Pretty chill, good fit for staff.

• Azazel locked this topic