Player report on ANDY

ZIGGY

Your in-game name:  NLM ZIGGY

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:516164671

In-game name of reported member:  ANDY

Their 
SteamID: (Ex. STEAM_0:0:84113529) He hasn't been on for me to get it

Reason for report:  He isn't trust worthy

Evidence: Look at all of his replies, there are only 3-4 plus reps, he will put +/- rep not much interactions on people he has talked to for hours

-REP While I do not personally have a strong opinion on Andy as a player either way. Just because the person doesn't +REP a lot of people doesn't mean they aren't trusted. Also either way one -REP or +/-REP isn't going to make or break someone's forums post usually. I think removing someone's trusted because they have stronger opinions and are more critical of someone or something isn't valid. The point of giving a REP on someone's post is to give your opinion. Opinions can't be right or wrong. Part of the trusted rank is to allow someone's opinions of someone or something to be more widely heard, and this is him giving his opinion. Taking away one person's trusted because of this is a slippery slope, it could lead to more people's trusted rank being taken away unjustly. 

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, spikedupkiwi said:

-REP While I do not personally have a strong opinion on Andy as a player either way. Just because the person doesn't +REP a lot of people doesn't mean they aren't trusted. Also either way one -REP or +/-REP isn't going to make or break someone's forums post usually. I think removing someone's trusted because they have stronger opinions and are more critical of someone or something isn't valid. The point of giving a REP on someone's post is to give your opinion. Opinions can't be right or wrong. Part of the trusted rank is to allow someone's opinions of someone or something to be more widely heard, and this is him giving his opinion. Taking away one person's trusted because of this is a slippery slope, it could lead to more people's trusted rank being taken away unjustly. 

-REP , Yeah I wanna agree on Kiwi here. There is no reason on removing his Trusted Rank because they only give their own opinion. It's like arresting someone you hate since middle school without him committing a crime.

Denied

4 hours ago, spikedupkiwi said:

• Azazel locked this topic