In-game name: NPC Adam Market

Discord name: (Ex. Azazel#0069)AdamMarket#0615

SteamID: (Ex. STEAM_0:0:84113529)STEAM_0:0:602191189

Hours on server: (48 hours required) 48 hours

Reason you love NeonLink: (100 words)  i have been playing on Neonlink for about a week I think and I feel like I already know everyone well.  Its a little difficult for me because I don't have a microphone, but the experience has been awesome. I was wanna talk about the staff the Cosmo has been really awesome and helpful to me. Ive seen Mr clip and kiwi they got something going on but they are very kind. I got the opportunity to join the NPC gang. And i just feel really welcomed and can't wait to keep playing. I can't paste a base which makes it really hard, but I have had alot of fun. The buck also has been super awesome. 

Are you on more during day or night:  day and night

Do you agree if you are deemed untrustworthy you will lose your trusted rank and have to reapply: yes I do

How many total warnings do you have:  0

How many active warnings do you have: 0

Do you have VIP:  no 

I am going to have to +/- Rep this because half of those hours you just AFK'd to get, but if you get your hours actually playing, I will change this to a +Rep

5 hours ago, Buck said:

I am going to have to +/- Rep this because half of those hours you just AFK'd to get, but if you get your hours actually playing, I will change this to a +Rep

-/+ Rep , Yes I agree, but on the plus side I don't think you're a minge.

• Azazel locked this topic