In-game name: Mintee (Part Of The AC Faction)

Discord name: (Ex. Azazel#0069) Mintee#3537

SteamID: (Ex. STEAM_0:0:84113529) STEAM_0:0:197308184

Time zone:  EST 

When are you most available: (Day or night) Both, It also depends on the days school days more during the day but Saturdays and Fridays I'm open day and night. 

How many hours per day can you be active in our community:  3-5 hours at least. I can put in more time though if needed I'm not super busy since I don't have a job and since I'm doing virtual school this year. 

How long have you been a part of our community:  Ever since 2019. Joined back and started actively playing during that summer then missing out during 2020 and actively coming back during April of 2021

How much play time do you have on the server:  (72 hours required) 346 hours on time. 

Have you ever been a staff member or a related role on another community:  I have had staff on another server though it was short lived due to the shut down but I do have major experiences with staffing and using all commands and properly treating and taking care of the role I am put inside of.

Why would you like to become a member of the DarkRP Staff Team: (150 words) Well ever since I hit 100 hours on the server and got to know the community pretty well I decided it would be fun to be staff. I have had the idea ever since I went into my first DarkRP server. I'm really active on the server and put in a good amount of time and talking with the community. I really like the staff team and quite enjoy the conversations I always have with them but I'd really like to work beside everyone and help out being on the server and being active taking sits and taking care of the people who need to be taken care of. Being part of the staff would be amazing because honestly I just like helping out. I have great conversation skills and I can keep up with heavy problems and keep everything cool during sits. I'm not one to break down easily and fall down into nothing Its quite easy for me to keep my composure during sits and to take my time and do everything correctly if needed. I will most likely take at least 3-5 hours out of my day just to pop in and make sure no trouble is being caused In the server. 

What makes you a better choice over other applicants: (150 words) I believe everyone has fair chance. Though everyone has fair chance of being seen and accepted  I do believe that being active and being able to handle situations easily and slowly taking your time and making sure you got all of the evidence correctly and making sure the right person is being warned and the other is getting the help they need is a big part of it. Like I said during the question of "Why would you like to become member of the DarkRP staff team" I answered that I can hold down situations fairly well and keep everyone's composure and to make sure everything is under control during the sits that would be taken. I would try my best to make sure I can give everyone a fair chance to speak and make sure I can get two sides of everything.  I will be on my best behavior during the time I take sits and not to be aggressive and make the sits or anything worse. I also feel I bond with some of the members well and that I'm pretty good friends with most of them. I absolutely love the people on the server and I'd do whatever it takes to help them feel safe and to make them stay. 

Do you promise not to abuse your powers in any shape or form:  I solemnly swear not to abuse my powers to over power or abuse someone. 

How many hours in Garry's Mod(Required 300) 1,420.8 Hours on record. 

What your favorite animal:  To be completely honest. I really like Alligators because they are ferocious and terrifying. Unlike me. 

How many total warns do you have:  1 (Rdmx1)

How many active warns do you have:  0

Do you have the trusted role: (Required) Yes I Do Have Trusted. 

• Kinky 2
Posted (edited)

-Rep
Very Mingy, No trust for you what so ever, also learned today that he's gay.

JK +Rep

Pretty Cool, Chill, Kinda Mingy, but we have waffle on our staff team so yeah.

Edited by Buck

+ rep | REALLY FREAKING HAWT, VERY FRESH LIKE LIKE A MINT SHOULD BE, KNOWS ALL RULES LIKE A GOOD BOY,  FOLLOWS ORDERS LIKE THE MINT HE IS!

1585162825_download(4).jpeg.535d6743e6e50c4c2c4522acb46b7553.jpegTHE CLEEP HAS CLEEPED

+ REP

Very active member in the community and knows almost all the rules. Isn't mi9ngey and respects the players and staff on the server.

Adjourned

The staff team is currently full. When a slot opens up, I will put you to pending, DM you on discord, and interview you.

• 2 weeks later...