In-game name:  OperationMars

SteamID: (Ex. STEAM_0:0:84113529) STEAM_0: 1:455092559

Ban reason: ARDM

Ban time: perm

Staff member who banned you: Buck

Reason why you feel you should be unbanned:  person has been player targeting and is not even a warnable offence in my opinion

Do you regret breaking the rules: (Unless falsely banned) a little

Evidence: image.png.b2ab0acc137d6e69eb57722a2c97edac.png

+REP Okay so first of all he was warned for ARDM, which is fine on it's own; However, I have been told by multiple people that a player who will not be named on this post has been targeting him. It has been repeated throughout multiple incidents purposefully attempting to get OperationsMars banned in anyway he can. While the person does have a clip and he was standing in the street it was close to the sidewalk. I have consulted with various other staff members and they all seem to agree with the amount of time this player was standing there in combination with how close he was that it was loitering. I also have heard from staff members that the banning admin in this case being Buck (also the one giving the warn) has expressed before that he wants Operation banned. I believe that this in the end was a misunderstanding and that he should not have been warned for ARDM in this case and subsequently banned. Also this seems by what I have seen and been told by multiple staff and players that this is a form of player targeting and bias. I think Operation should be unbanned and the warn removed for the reasons I have just stated. 

• Kinky 1

Posted (edited)
23 minutes ago, spikedupkiwi said:

+REP Okay so first of all he was warned for ARDM, which is fine on it's own; However, I have been told by multiple people that a player who will not be named on this post has been targeting him. It has been repeated throughout multiple incidents purposefully attempting to get OperationsMars banned in anyway he can. While the person does have a clip and he was standing in the street it was close to the sidewalk. I have consulted with various other staff members and they all seem to agree with the amount of time this player was standing there in combination with how close he was that it was loitering. I also have heard from staff members that the banning admin in this case being Buck (also the one giving the warn) has expressed before that he wants Operation banned. I believe that this in the end was a misunderstanding and that he should not have been warned for ARDM in this case and subsequently banned. Also this seems by what I have seen and been told by multiple staff and players that this is a form of player targeting and bias. I think Operation should be unbanned and the warn removed for the reasons I have just stated. 

+Rep it says I said that I wanted you banned, but I probably said something like that as a joke, but it was taken out of  context, I do agree that ARDM shouldn't be a warnable offense, but with the evidence I saw, I thought he was just shot for b-hopping around your base, not because he was semi close to your door, also he said he went up to your door and shook the handle once and left, you didn't have any evidence to back up that he was loitering, but still. I think I misunderstood the situation and you shouldn't of gotten warned. I think you should be unbanned, I think you just need to learn to control your anger, try your hardest not to be warned again and maybe you would have a lot more fun on the server. I apologize for the inconvenience. 

Edited by Buck
  • Thanks 1

+ rep, i mean if you do get unbanned there is a portion of the server on a man hunt for you i try to get you jailed instead of warning you, but you HAVE to be on best behavior or people will get you warned/banned (people really like Sebastian on this server so id try to get back in speaking terms with him) Also I would say you should try to keep from killing people unless you warn first, because they will make a sit and say that they were not inside the raid/the one kidnapped. I would also start using shadow play/clipping software. 

• Baby Hawk 1

+/- rep | Mars should know all of the rules, I don't think he is purposely minging / breaking the rules and I think he should get another chance but I also think that he should have known the rules for the amount of times he has been warned. there is no excuse to have that many warns.

• Confused 1

Posted (edited)

+/- REP, havent been on much but i think you deserve a second chance considering I've hade some good interactions with you. 

Edited by Eric Cartman
  • Thanks 1

15 hours ago, ZIGGY said:

+ rep, i mean if you do get unbanned there is a portion of the server on a man hunt for you i try to get you jailed instead of warning you, but you HAVE to be on best behavior or people will get you warned/banned (people really like Sebastian on this server so id try to get back in speaking terms with him) Also I would say you should try to keep from killing people unless you warn first, because they will make a sit and say that they were not inside the raid/the one kidnapped. I would also start using shadow play/clipping software. 

I wish I could go back in speaking terms with him. But he will just block me and not give me a reason why. I would have no idea I did. and I’m not sure how he was an admin back in the day because he only listens to one side of the story (or to someone he likes) then just screws over the other person. Which pisses me off. he does it on all his servers. 

Accepted

You have been unbanned. Ask an Senior Admin+ to remove your warning next time you see one on.

• Haha 1

• Azazel locked this topic