In-game name: OperationMars (Mr Mar)

Discord name: (Ex. Azazel#0069) Sell Me Clorox#3752

SteamID: (Ex. STEAM_0:0:84113529) STEAM_0:1:455092559

Hours on server: (48 hours required) around 240 (im pretty sure)

Reason you love NeonLink: (100 words) I've been addicted to playing it ever since i first joined and I'm hoping i can get to have more fun on here! because its a very fun place. and i think having trusted would make it a better experience. I love all the staff members and how they are! and i think the overall community is great and very nice! The admins are cool to get along with and always fun screw around with them when there is nothing to do. I think the way the server is set up and how people are makes it awesome for me. I wanna thank Sebastian for getting me in this server (We don’t get along really anymore but I still thank you and hope we can be friends some day). I think I have been a changed player in the past month. Been less “annoying” and I think I deserve this and I have the responsibility to have it. And this will prevent me from getting warns especially because it’s something I can look forward to. If that makes sense.

Are you on more during day or night: both. Usually afternoon/night

Do you agree if you are deemed untrustworthy you will lose your trusted rank and have to reapply: yes

How many total warns do you have: 2

How many active warns do you have: 0

Pretty good application
My personal experience I feel there's a definite maturity gap that needs to be filled
Other than that known player, very active

(The thing with maturity isn't much of a big deal. I know people many years older than him that are more immature)

Posted (edited)

-/+ REP, Has plenty of hours and is well known in the community. Though learning to be mature and taking responsibility and thinking before taking action Is a big part of being trusted. 

maxresdefault.jpg

Edited by Mintee
56 minutes ago, ✪Hawk said:

Pretty good application
My personal experience I feel there's a definite maturity gap that needs to be filled
Other than that known player, very active

(The thing with maturity isn't much of a big deal. I know people many years older than him that are more immature)

understandable. i have been trying to work on that in that past weeks. cosmo says he has seen a big change in me so far. so i think its going well.

+/- Rep Most of the time your fine and good but other times you act very immature but on a good note you have improved quite a lot from the beginning 

-rep

ok I don't want to be that guy or just be rude but to me you improved a little but I think you had too many changes and you wasted them. I feel like if you get better I might change my opinion but for know its a -rep.

Posted (edited)

+/- Rep

You have improved a little but I still think that you need to become more mature, if you wait a little more and become better as a player and not get as many warns, you will definitely deserve trusted

Edited by Buck
Posted (edited)

+/- REP

Can be very mingey and immature on occasions, but overall is a good player and a good part of the community.

Edited by Cliipzz
Buck bitching and whining that my orange was too dark.
  • Baby Hawk 1
19 hours ago, spikedupkiwi said:

+/- REP, Good player but definitely can be really immature at times sorry mate.

Ok uhhh... He is a kid don’t hold that against him on a trusted app. If a Staff App then yea sure. He is a good kid. 100% Improving but saying “Needs to be more mature” as a kid it’s like feeding a fish tuna while it drowns in water with a alligator doing 360.

+REP

Definitely Deserves a chance

• Haha 1