In-game name:  zach

Discord name: (Ex. Azazel#0069) benji#3355

SteamID: (Ex. STEAM_0:0:84113529) STEAM_0:0:79553050

Hours on server: (48 hours required) At the time of writing: 111

Reason you love NeonLink: (100 words) Main reason that I play and enjoy this server more than others is because it feels more like a community than many other GMod servers. For me, I more so enjoy medium sized servers rather than huge servers because I feel it provides for just better gameplay and interactions overall. It's really nice to see familiar faces every time I hop on instead of being forced to interact with complete strangers every day, which is the kind of thing I tend to find on other servers. Another one of the biggest upsides to this server is the size and quality of the staff team. I came back to the server after what I think was about 2 years of inactivity just around a week and a half ago. Since coming back, I can only name probably one or two times where I've been on and there hasn't been a single staff member on. Staff are responsive, usually quite unbias, kind, and aren't afraid to banter a bit here and there.  To summarize, this server is really one of my favorites out of the many that I've played on for a multitude of reasons. 

Are you on more during day or night: To be honest I'm on a pretty equal amount, but summer is coming up and my sleep schedule will more than likely get fucked. So, probably more during the night.

Do you agree if you are deemed untrustworthy you will lose your trusted rank and have to reapply:  Yes

How many total warnings do you have: 0

How many active warnings do you have: 0

Do you have VIP: Yes

28 minutes ago, Mintee said:

-/+REP, I See You On A Lot But You Are Very Mingy. 

In what way am I "very mingy". I usually keep to myself and don't interact with that many people.

Posted (edited)

+/- REP

Haven't had enough interactions with you, but you don't seem like too bad of a player and a good part of the community.

Edited by Cliipzz