In-game name: Chickenuggy

Discord name: (Chickenugget#4329)

SteamID: (STEAM_0:0:577706826)

Hours on server: (over 500 because I combined my old accounts hours with this one )

Reason you love NeonLink: Alright, so I realize I messed up in the past like really bad. (Hacking) and I realize that now of how stupid I was for doing that because I actually paid real money on this server and i really didn't want that to go to waste.  But putting that all aside I really really have been trying to change my ways with the second chance that I got because i really do love this server and the community inside of it and some of the staff (Kiwi cause he's a widdle qt) But on a serious note i love this server a lot and everything in it but i really do hope all the staff on the server would forgive me for what I did and realize that I am very sincerely sorry for the action that I did and i take full responsibility for my actions I did  100% deserved that ban Thank you for taking the time to read this. 

Are you on more during day or night:  Both

Do you agree if you are deemed untrustworthy you will lose your trusted rank and have to reapply:  Yes

How many total warnings do you have: 0 ( I've gotten them all removed)

How many active warnings do you have: 0

Do you have VIP:  Sure do 

• Like 2

-/+ rep

Ok when I first met you you were pretty cool and I liked you, but sometimes you can be very annoying but you are very active.

leaning to a +rep

8 hours ago, Cliipzz said:

+ REP

Chickeynuggy has become a better part of the community now and has changed his ways. Deserves trusted. Blippy pog

(Btw if yall are confused about him saying Blippy pog, Blippy is just my cats name)