In-game name: MR.NEX235

Discord name: Vox#0770

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:145881904

Hours on server: 68

Reason you love NeonLink: I love Neonlink because the community is pretty good minus the trolls, the staff are good themselves they are understanding enough to let you talk your way in a sit to prove your case or point, overall the server is a nice place to have fun.

Are you on more during day or night:  im more on during the day from about 10am EST to 11:30pm EST

Do you agree if you are deemed untrustworthy you will lose your trusted rank and have to reapply: yes i agree with this and im accepting to loose my role if it happens 

How many total warnings do you have:  i have no warnings

How many active warnings do you have: i have no active warnings

Do you have VIP: yes i have vip sorry for the extra work it causes 

Posted (edited)

+REP He’s is active on the server fast thinker try’s something new every day willing to do anything he’s outstanding person as a friend he backs up a lot that he trust he’s a grinder I trust him to in the server he is a hard working grinder 

p.s. I’m trusted & VIP &Ex-staff

Edited by Sebastianerik211
Forgot day

+REP | He has been a nice guy from the beginning ever since I met the fellow, and to be honest I really do think he should deserve being Trusted. Yeah he may have some issues on how he deals with stuff, but so does everyone else. I like the application, and I honestly thinks he really does deserve trusted.

Acezx has spoken 

Trusted

• Azazel locked this topic