In-game name:  Henry

Discord name: (Ex. Azazel#0069) MrFancyMan#4148

SteamID:  STEAM_0:1:213355439

Time zone:  EST

When are you most available: Day or Night doesn't matter

How many hours per day can you be active in our community:  6-5

How long have you been a part of our community:  over a  year

How much play time do you have on the server:  (72 hours required)  155 hrs

Have you ever been a staff member or a related role on another community:  I have been  staff member on this server before but I had to resign and take a break from Garry's mod because of school and family issues but I am back and ready

Why would you like to become a member of the DarkRP Staff Team: (150 words) I would like to become a staff member because I truly love the Garry's mod community an d I really wanna make sure that this community stays great like I know it is and I feel like by me joining I can bring a lot of stuff to the table. Especially jokes and positive vibes.  I also just wanna make sure this server stays great and I also love taking sits so if you don't want to you can always ask me but yea I really wanna make sure this server stays great since it is one of the last servers that are fun to play on and I wanna protect that.

What makes you a better choice over other applicants: (150 words) what makes me better is that I am experienced unlike some other staff members but not only that its that I have free time to really grind on this server and make sure everyone is happy and I will try to do everything in my ability to make sure that this server stays operational and that everyone who plays on it enjoys it. Once again I have been staff here before but I had to resign due to family issues, but now those are resolved and I have moved on from those tragic events but I feel I have built up as a person and I really wanna spread that positivity and honesty towards this great community.

Do you promise not to abuse your powers in any shape or form:  I promise

How many hours in Garry's Mod(Required 300) 459.8

What your favorite animal:  dogs they so damn cute

How many total warns do you have:  0

How many active warns do you have:  0 

Do you have the trusted role: (Required) Yes

-REP
You were not very good staff in the past and also you just came back and it is your first day playing again and you're applying for staff

-REP

Wasn't what I'd call a good staff member back when he was one. Don't expect that to really change. Sorry bud.

Edited by Pooshi

+/-Rep I thought henry was good staff as a user but I did not know what happened in the staff environment so neutral because of what I am hearing plus be more active

- Rep

He advertised

He also hasn't been very active before posting this

Edited by Buck

Hey Henry I don't remember you as staff or even as a player so I cannot give a plus or minus rep, I have seen you recently but not a lot

• Azazel locked this topic