Womp Trusted Application (For real this time)

In-game name: Womp

Discord name: Them#2376

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:217101165

Hours on server: 90+

Reason you love NeonLink: I like how approachable the staff members are and how ready they are to help you out.

Are you on more during day or night: Both, usually late day.

Do you agree if you are deemed untrustworthy you will lose your trusted rank and have to reapply:  I agree to these terms

How many total warnings do you have: 0

How many active warnings do you have: 0

Do you have VIP: Yes

+/- REP

ok so i can understand if you cant quite think of anything else to add to up the word count, but you're not even close to the word count. you have to put more than 5 seconds of effort into this.

+REP, Staff Are Bias Don't Listen To Them Haters. Womp Is A Good Player And Should Get Trusted. I mean Come On. You guys were gonna let underaged kids into staff. 

+\- REP

You did not hit the required word count which is the reason you are getting the neutral rep, otherwise it would be +. I do see you on the server very often and you dont seem to cause any problem and are a good part of the community

+/- Rep

Word Count is very low

I would +Rep but you got to put effort into your applications if you want to make trusted or staff.

Next time if you put more effort in I will +Rep

5 hours ago, Buck said:

+/- Rep

Word Count is very low

I would +Rep but you got to put effort into your applications if you want to make trusted or staff.

Next time if you put more effort in I will +Rep

16 hours ago, zMxZelda said:

+/-Rep I agree with clips I would totally +rep but its the fact that the word count is very low

-rep

Very little effort put into the app, feels like you have no care to give about the server, sorry womp

• Azazel locked this topic