fuck u rebel and azazel

In-game name: Waffle

SteamID: Go fuck your self

Ban reason: retard

Ban time: look at the pic dumb fuck

Staff member who banned you: shitty azazel

Reason why you feel you should be unbanned: cause azazels a emo fuck boy who works at a slushy shop

Do you regret breaking the rules: fuck that

Evidence: image.thumb.png.440195116db4f448d5c099da9d72e7c4.png

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------REP he smells like geneveses.

@Waffle @wasd2123

I didnt ban him...he kicked me from the server and was banned by azazel. I had nothing to do with it but +/- rep

-rep because he bully me
+rep because he does stuff for me when i ask with no hesitation

also +rep because he need to be on lmao

• Azazel locked this topic