My WARN appeal

In-game name: Atrolf Pitler

SteamID:  steam_0:1 :590367705

Ban reason:  Afk farming slots

Staff member who banned you: Pm?

Reason why you feel you should be unbanned:  Because I was falsely warned  and It ticked me off because I didn't even know what a macro was prior to this (and I think that that would be useless), and I went to the rules and looked for being Afk for one minute in the slot area and to no surprise found nothing and when I tried to explain it to him he just ignored me.

Do you regret breaking the rules: (Unless falsely banned) never did

Evidence:2130865049_GarrysMod6_14_20211_46_58PM(2).thumb.png.884812f7507dd9c70ed96c42a626fc4e.png

Idk why there's 2, so here's my copy paste

I assume the way he checked it was by attempting to talk to you and/or moving you away and putting somthing in front of you. It's pretty easy to tell if someone if afk slot farming. Idk how it could be false unless he just saw you there and warned you

-rep

If you're tabbed out and still using the slot machines, you had to be using a macro/autoclicker. If you weren't afk, you would have and should have responded when an admin/anybody was trying to contact you in game. Also macroing may be bannable unless I'm mistaken, so if I were you, I'd be happy that a warn is the worst you got.

-Rep to go on what pooshi said yes you should have responded when they were trying to get your attention and macroing is a perma bannable offence 

1 hour ago, Pooshi said:

-rep

If you're tabbed out and still using the slot machines, you had to be using a macro/autoclicker. If you weren't afk, you would have and should have responded when an admin/anybody was trying to contact you in game. Also macroing may be bannable unless I'm mistaken, so if I were you, I'd be happy that a warn is the worst you got.

No you are correct on this part

-rep

-Rep

Pooshi is correct, there is no possible way to be clicking the slot machine while being tabbed out, you would have to be using a macro/autoclicker.

8 hours ago, Pooshi said:

-rep

+ REP

I agree with Pooshi here. You deserve the warn

• Azazel locked this topic