Ban Appeal

In-game name: 

SteamID:STEAM_0:0:54238827

Ban reason: Contact ban 

Ban time: 7 days

Staff member who banned you: Mason

Reason why you feel you should be unbanned:  I feel that I should be unban because I didn't even realize I did talk to him and for all I know it could have been a false clip but idk. I talked to Mintee the whole time and the person I had a contact ban on kept coming in the bank and just staring through the bank walls at me. I really don't understand why we have contact bans. I really feel like this was just a petty situation.  

Do you regret breaking the rules: (Unless falsely banned) Yes Of course

Evidence: nNB1Yyf20bDbnvfdx_DucaWwzfif6s5GoEVqSXSym6TV7qeaFQf7JBEQwZrMIbOpKD-8qAhLa7E6FHDdVRG9nKpT_5FG0-iEIMJe6kRskS1bMdDYmC7rc44J1Dk6_Y0HqQfxUjOj

With the Clip DaToddler had shown me it appeared as if you responded to DaToddler saying "I am DaBaby" and you said "shut up Dumbass" it is possible you were talking to someone outside of his proximity that the clip did not pick up. i did not want to ban you, but the reason you had a contact in the first place was due to the vast amount of sits that i took regarding you, apple, and DaToddler. The Guideline for breaking a contact ban makes it extremely difficult to do anything around a player. i personally dont think simply saying dumbass to a player should be a 7 day ban and its possible you said it to a player that the clip did not pick up. mintee hadn't said anything from what i watched . i will try and get the clip and link it here from toddler. if toddler refused or cant provide me with the clip then i can understand you being unbanned and it could be a error on how i procced the clip. 

+REP I don't think you deserve anywhere close to a 7 day ban for that if you even did it. The interaction ban was placed over a little scuffle of 2 players being annoyed by each other for like a couple hours today. It wasn't a huge issue and even if you walked up to him and called him a dumbass, the interaction ban wasn't made over anything that was a super big deal and definitely not a big enough of a deal to warrant a 7 DAY BAN to a very very active player. I think this deserves somewhat of a smaller punishment first like a 20 min jail or something or maybe even a 1 day ban, but I'm sure that by the time this post is reviewed you will definitely have already served more of a sentence than necessary.

• Thanks 1

Accepted

I believe that even if you were directly talking to Oops, it shouldn't have insinuated a ban. A simple response to what someone else said shouldn't count as breaking the ban in my eyes. Breaking a contact ban is more RPing with them in some way or constantly talking/arguing with them.

• Baby Hawk 2

• Azazel locked this topic