Staff Report

1: Your Steam Name:LittleMisterMr15

2: Your SteamID:STEAM_0:0:54238827

3: Staff Member's Name: ?

4: Staff Member you are Reporting SteamID: STEAM_0:0:455144162

5: Explain your Side of the Situation: i had made a factoion donation area and ? decide to make a text screen saying the bad faction. Earlier today in the community meeting wesley talked about how the community need to be less toxic overall what ? did was very minge and i dont think we need minge staff. even though I will call myself out for being a minge but i am not a higher up i am just a player not part of the staff team and this is why i think he should have some sort of punishment. (the only part that isnt his is  the one that says true^^^)

6: Evidence (Required):

Garrys_Mod_Screenshot_2021_06.16_-_23_44_08_90.thumb.png.440bb42e1483f6e31118950877ebab1d.png

Edited by LittleMisterMr13

-REP

1: I was not at the community meeting
2: You asked me to remove the sign and as soon as you did I removed it

3: It was a joke we all 3 of us (AC, PM, ACE) had donation walls open cracking jokes

Edited by ?

+ Very true the textscreen was accurate and fair. Also Dont promote Staff reports 

Edited by Mason

-REP, Promoted Inside Chat. Can Say We Were Cracking Jokes And you Also Put Yours In Front Of Mine. Don't Be A Hypocrite. 

Promotion.png

Edited by Mintee

+/-REP 

While the promoting it isn't the biggest deal since this is a staff report not application, I do not think this is that big of a deal. If it used stronger language or was more harsh I'd consider it. According to ? they were joking around and the way the text screen is does not seem to point to anything actually harmful or as if he truly meant what he was saying. If you asked and he did frankly that is as far as it should have went. I also wasn't at the meeting either. Recently I have noticed in the day I have been off LOA more unprofessionalism than normal. I think professionalism is something that should be addressed among the staff. ? should also be more careful with what he does and says.

2 minutes ago, spikedupkiwi said:

I have noticed in the day I have been off LOA more unprofessionalism than normal. I think professionalism is something that should be addressed among the staff.

Cap

3 hours ago, spikedupkiwi said:

+/-REP 

While the promoting it isn't the biggest deal since this is a staff report not application, I do not think this is that big of a deal. If it used stronger language or was more harsh I'd consider it. According to ? they were joking around and the way the text screen is does not seem to point to anything actually harmful or as if he truly meant what he was saying. If you asked and he did frankly that is as far as it should have went. I also wasn't at the meeting either. Recently I have noticed in the day I have been off LOA more unprofessionalism than normal. I think professionalism is something that should be addressed among the staff. ? should also be more careful with what he does and says.

Its still promotion he could tell people to +REP it.

Promotion is Promotion. 

- REP

There were 3 factions doing donations walls and everyone was joking around with signs. Like he said he took it down as soon as you asked and didn't keep it up. I don't really get why you made a staff report on this, besides the point that you don't like ? because everyone was messing around.

18 hours ago, ? said:

-REP

1: I was not at the community meeting
2: You asked me to remove the sign and as soon as you did I removed it

3: It was a joke we all 3 of us (AC, PM, ACE) had donation walls open cracking jokes

-rep hippocrip

Denied

Advertised, according to all the replies everyone was doing that jokingly, and you were apparently doing the same thing.

• Azazel locked this topic