Warn removal

SteamID: (Ex. STEAM_0:0:84113529)STEAM_0:0:54238827

Warn reason:  all my RDM warns

Reason why you feel you should have the warns:  the reason why i feel i should have them removed is because most of them were accredital or i let my anger get to me which my anger is not a excuse. i believe that my actions will change very soon that way I have a better reputation on the server. i am working on myself to be better i realized i am toxic,imature. and i need to change for the better i am sorry to all the people i have rdmed.

Do you regret breaking the rules: yes of course

-REP

Actions face consequences just wait 3 months without getting a warn and all your warns will be removed

-Rep If you got the warns they were for a reason and not false i see no reason for them to be removed as they are indicators to stop rdming and not get banned. they are Warnings for a reason. just dont get any more.

Edited by Mason
illiterate asf

1 hour ago, Mason said:

-Rep If the warns were not false i see no reason for them to be removed as they are indicators to stop rdming and not get banned. they are Warnings for a reason. just don't get any

-REP

I agree with what Mason said here, also you can not just get warns removed because you are improving. If you go without getting anymore warns for 3 months all warns will be removed.

-REP

Reasons:

Im sorry my guy, but you really seem like a minge for the most part.

(This was a non-biased review of your application!)

12 hours ago, Mason said:

-Rep If you got the warns they were for a reason and not false i see no reason for them to be removed as they are indicators to stop rdming and not get banned. they are Warnings for a reason. just dont get any more.

- REP

This is the only time I'll say this, but Mason is right. They are warnings for a reason and don't need to clean off your warns to not be a minge anymore, just act better and you wont get warns, simple as that.

Edited by Cliipzz

• Azazel locked this topic