Doctor’s Trusted application! (I won’t mess it up this time)

In-game name: NLM Doctor 

Discord name: (Ex. Azazel#0069) Doctor ツ#5277

SteamID: (Ex. STEAM_0:0:84113529) STEAM_0:1:516745796

Hours on server: (48 hours required) 83h 6m

Reason you love NeonLink: (100 words) I love neonlink because the community and the staff are mostly friendly and great people to talk to. I’ve even made a couple friends while playing. I enjoy the jobs and the ways to make money. Im planning on buying VIP on the server and staying here for a long time. It was the first server I joined when getting back into gmod and I don’t wanna leave because it’s the most fun I’ve had since I’ve last played gmod. The rules are fair and they all make sense. The faction I’m in have great members to talk to. I talk to most of them daily. It’s always fun joining a new server and getting a new experience. That’s all I gotta say thank you.

Are you on more during day or night: I’m in Australia so mostly night for Americans

Do you agree if you are deemed untrustworthy you will lose your trusted rank and have to reapply: 

How many total warnings do you have: none

How many active warnings do you have: none

Do you have VIP: Yes

+Rep He has double the hours of his last trusted app, Still just a cool guy,  always shows respect and hasnt minged in a form, and i think he just deserves trusted. has some good bases but without trusted he cant save them which is unfortunate 

+/- REP | I would give you a plus due to the fact that you have so many hours and zero warns but I have never encountered you so I don't know what you are like. This is due to time zones but I should start to be on the server during later hours starting soon hopefully to meet you!

Have RDMed him in the past great guy, did not freak out overrall glad to see him applying 

+Rep

Edited by Lycan

• 3 weeks later...